2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well best of luck to everybody in here on copping the rayguns. I suck at raffles so I’ve kinda accepted that I’m gonna have to use my yeezy 700v3s towards copping a black pair, which I don’t really mind at all

I def feeling the white rayguns,wouldnt mind rocking mis match .but nike go deep into vaults,lets get this college pack,but with new teams.maybe gonzaga,maryland,gtown,etc.

Is it me or does it look like the blac rayguns every skate shop in the world is getting them or is it just me ?

black sheep, which backdoors anyway, is releasing through the frenzy app and its not set for locals only.
so charlotte is sol since we all know the autobots and decepticons got that all day.

its raffles or bust for the white rayguns.

black sheep, which backdoors anyway, is releasing through the frenzy app and its not set for locals only.
so charlotte is sol since we all know the autobots and decepticons got that all day.

its raffles or bust for the white rayguns.

Didn’t even know they were doing raffles for em

Don’t have a ****ing instagram

😔

i find it interesting that trey10k's resell company is out of Big Sur and the only orange label dealer in the area is bill's wheels which has 0 mention of rayguns on either their website or their instagram. not another orange label dealer within a couple hours from Big Sur....

i find it interesting that trey10k's resell company is out of Big Sur and the only orange label dealer in the area is bill's wheels which has 0 mention of rayguns on either their website or their instagram. not another orange label dealer within a couple hours from Big Sur....
I dunno what to make of that dude. He brands himself like he's a good reseller as if there's good or bad to it (disclaimer: I'm a reseller). I saw on facebook that he was selling pairs of black rayguns and cutting one size of the size tags out so that they wouldn't pass stockx authentication...meanwhile, he was charging above retail for them. Plus you could just sell them on ebay.

I dunno what to make of that dude. He brands himself like he's a good reseller as if there's good or bad to it (disclaimer: I'm a reseller). I saw on facebook that he was selling pairs of black rayguns and cutting one size of the size tags out so that they wouldn't pass stockx authentication...meanwhile, he was charging above retail for them. Plus you could just sell them on ebay.

yeah, and he posts these IG stories where people are sucking his *** praising him for his contribution to the sneaker community?? like, my guy, this dude is straight butt****ing all these marks on instagram. he was selling pairs of the Lance Mountains for $240 a pair. last i checked those are now $145 on goat....guy is a parasite

he might think he's doing good when he cuts the size tags out but honestly I've had a lot of coveted releases (unkles, supreme hi's, supreme lows, lucky's, etc.) and you NEVER know what can happen in your life. you may need to sell things you would never sell to sustain yourself.

awhile back I had my son and got laid off right after I came back from paternity leave.

stockx was clutch straight up.
it was hard to sell certain stuff but it is what it is with a kid.

you just never know. i'm sure he and others don't think about stuff like that but yeah.

he might think he's doing good when he cuts the size tags out but honestly I've had a lot of coveted releases (unkles, supreme hi's, supreme lows, lucky's, etc.) and you NEVER know what can happen in your life. you may need to sell things you would never sell to sustain yourself.

awhile back I had my son and got laid off right after I came back from paternity leave.

stockx was clutch straight up.
it was hard to sell certain stuff but it is what it is with a kid.

you just never know. i'm sure he and others don't think about stuff like that but yeah.
One reason I have 30ish pairs of shoes is because I know I can always sell them. I wouldn't drop hundreds upon hundreds if they didn't still hold some kind of value. Any emergency is bigger than some nikes.

Or back in college when I sold my first pair of hufs to buy a textbook :lol:

Back
Top Bottom