2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I honestly think the way to go for spot release is to be on https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/s...archType=Products&SearchProducts=Search+Store and refresh cause the shoes page didn't update but I was able to see the rayguns on this page
I had the product pages last night, still didn't see sizes load.

SPoT has really been dropping the ball lately. Always promising an online drop but they never put them up. Refreshing for 20 min, they never hit the site. People saying on their Instagram they called and SPoT says they've sold out of their pairs. Even though online was 10 and in store was 10:30.

If you're not even going to put them on the site then just say that from the beginning.

even if they put them online it doesn't mean anything, since they cancelled my sharks a few days later.

Huh that's weird. I only got to see black in size 7.5 and 13 though since I was on the shoe page waiting for them.

These are the pages I got from searching for Nike Dunk when they put sizes up. I carted black 8.5 but forgot my login lol

Huh that's weird. I only got to see black in size 7.5 and 13 though since I was on the shoe page waiting for them.
I was sitting on the "shoes" page for 20 min since they said that's where they'd be on the site first. Never saw a glimpse of them.

pretty cool that they didn't purge old order records
jedi.png

Back
Top Bottom