2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just wanted the blacks. At this point I've givin up hope on ever copping a QS for retail. I have no local shop so online or bust. And it's always a bust. 12 year old kids with bots are smarter then me.

They have more expendable income than you :emoji_wink:. Bots are expensive.

It's probably an L.. I got all mine yesterday morning I think. But what if the staggered emails means they keep reraffling .. Kith did that before so you never know.

AEF3003E-E773-4880-91AF-F991BC50C22A.jpeg
D6BA5211-63C1-4ED6-A8BF-3CA203B8CF50.jpeg

Forgot about the release. Guess I didn’t really miss much, prob wouldn’t have a chance anyways.

They can have em. Idgaf. I have so much older heat. My collection is stacked. I can afford to pay over retail if I really want , you know.

No need to get defensive. That's the game now. Spend money for a bot. They have means to waste it on a ATC service and kick back while their multiple orders are filled.

Having a baby soon and was really hoping to not have to pay resale for the toddler sizes, but I'm beginning to think that's looking like a tall order.

No need to get defensive. That's the game now. Spend money for a bot. They have means to waste it on a ATC service and kick back while their multiple orders are filled.
Not being defensive at all lol. Just saying I honestly don't care. Not flexing either. Just stating facts

Back
Top Bottom