2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No problem. I check all of them. The one thing that dawned on me leading up to this release, and I’m curious why Nike did this, is why did they create these using the new tooling. They’ve been putting the old tooling on some of the releases this year, but they elected not to this time. I just wonder the thought process that determines whether or not a pair is getting the old or new tooling.
I noticed that too. Would have really REALLY made these a true throwback if they did that

Anthony Levine shares that people could likely get away with going true to size on these rayguns as the leather is soft.

Did you guys go true to size or half size up?

Last edited:
ANGRY POST...certain to get masses riled up:

IMG_6042.PNG

is homie perpetuating the problem he’s complaining about? or am I misreading?

I was at my local shop today and seen a lil kid grab an 11.5 and watched his parents grab 2 more pairs 😂🤣 Could of had both pairs but i wanted someone else to have a chance to get em. I learned my lesson lol.
You helped someone make more money off the x

Also this is the store I was referring to on how they handle releases. Read the comments. They straight up clapping back at “resellers” lol

lmao the comments are filled with resellers who camped out despite them never saying it was fcfs and i seriously can’t believe ppl still have the audacity to ask shops for pairs in the comments while they’re on their reselling account

Back
Top Bottom