2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mannnnnn I came through on last weeks and the blacks. Didn’t like the whites as much in person, but I’ll try for them Monday morning. 985B1DAA-81A4-4E82-B139-7BB3902BB55B.jpeg
Monday morning??

Had an idea. What if they kept tabs on your purchases, if there was an option to open an account with skate shops where they have digital receipts of all items you bought from them, socks, tees, beanies, boards, griptape, wheels, non nikes etc.

Variety of stuff they check to know consumers that are into the culture, maybe skate a little. Maybe you made a donation or contribution.

Weed out the resellers.

It was an in store raffle.

I would have taken the names of everyone who had an ID local to Ithaca. If you're not within an hours drive of the city, you're not allowed to buy. You would have weeded out everyone who drove up from NYC. NYC to Ithaca is three and a half hours on a good day.

The Skateshop in Staten Island does that I think.

Big favor please as I also posted in LC forum. Picked up Tiff lows recently and need a legit check please. These are my Grails and spent way more than I've ever had. Let me know if they're real or fake!

I get the frustration from the shop owner(s) but they hype will always bring in the crowds both wanted and unwanted. Even the ‘legit’ shops still backdoor for those who ante up.
Nothing really to contribute here.
I hope all who want their pairs can get them.
Just trynna stay positive.
Bless y’all.

Thanks for checkin it!!
No problem. I check all of them. The one thing that dawned on me leading up to this release, and I’m curious why Nike did this, is why did they create these using the new tooling. They’ve been putting the old tooling on some of the releases this year, but they elected not to this time. I just wonder the thought process that determines whether or not a pair is getting the old or new tooling.

ANGRY POST...certain to get masses riled up:

IMG_6042.PNG

Posted by a bozo. I've never skated in my life and don't plan on it. My favorite clothing brand is Ralph Lauren. I've never played Polo before. Who is he to police who can and should be able to wear something? If stores have to resell their own stock to make ends meet, they have bigger problems and won't be around long anyway.

Back
Top Bottom