2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20191230_113255.jpg

20191230_113001.jpg

Honestly it looks like it’s a tear away material

well..at least I don't like them so when I take the L I won't be upset.
but honestly I would cop to flip to get pairs bots ate if nike allows me to get my first snkrs win since snkrs started..

Haven’t been in this thread since the recent Tiffany dunk. Glad to those who copped Rayguns, in for Travis Scott’s

Was this one of you who sniped me?

Outbid at the last second. Dammit.

Second pair of sharks came in. Toe box on both shoes look like complete ****. Right shoe got the hammerhead look and the left one is sewn a half inch off center lol. Sending them straight to StockX. The pair from Europe is perfect. Nike knows to send all their B grades to the hypebeast region >D
AB60A265-62A2-45AC-AF86-504FA86FC002.jpeg

rendering of those TS dunks isn’t too bad. I’m sure if they were a gr, or a shop collab, most of the peeps in here that don’t like em would feel different... I definitely understand letting hype on a shoe sway your opinion towards the negative. I do it all the time myself...

Best SBs of the year for me:
frog blazers
shark dunks
dogwalkers

Worst:
Ben g
Supremes
blazer edge

most overhyped:
Rayguns

most underrated:
chi bruins

Am I the only person that wants to see more high top releases?

They been getting looked past 😟

more high tops and more unique colorway sb's that are easily bought...i dont care if everyone has a pair of the shoes i like!

i bought a bunch of jordan 5s this year and only the camo high top sb...but before this year the shoe i had always bought the most was sb's

Back
Top Bottom