2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

StockX finally starting to have a conversation with me
Apparently the tipping point is 3 chargebacks
Which just so happens is how many unauthorized transactions were on my account
There are some pairs up on StockX that are hella cheap (not dunks obviously) that I can’t cop because of this bs

Dang I didn’t know somebody got on your StockX account...

20191230_113255.jpg

20191230_113001.jpg
Don’t get mad at me but...Copping and trading for my SB grail (and if the stars align that might be plural.) I just hope they don’t fall apart. How well do older SBs hold up? It’s about 8 + years old 🤔

Sending them off to StockX was probably the reason why you copped. 😂 Every review I’ve seen on YouTube, they rave about the quality of the leather. Nice & soft, not that stiff ish were used to getting from Nike.

My pair arrives on Tuesday & I can’t wait. Joints ain’t going nowhere.
Couldn't agree more, damn comfy.

I think the only TS collabs I liked are those purple 4s. These dunks seem promising in terms of something unique but I'm not 100% sold on them yet. Pretty sure we'll see all the wrong people going after them though making them hard to obtain lol

In for TS’s at retail ended up letting go of both ones to fund shoes I would wear but his collabs are always top notch with premium materials

Most of the TS pairs are pretty dope, just WAAAY overhyped.
I’d argue that most TS pairs are just cool. The 4s are cool, but they’re just a powder blue 4 (and the powder blue 3s, though loved by some, were never hyped that much). The original two Air Forces are canvas AF1s with badges and replaceable Swooshes. Cool, but nothing crazy IMO. The newer AF1s are pretty out there with a lot going on, and I feel like these SBs are going to be in the similar vein, but with distressing this time. The 6s are dope IMO, but not for me personally as I’m not a huge 6 person. But the color and glow in the dark outsole set them pretty apart (though I’d argue they’re just a 6 rendition of the take flight 8s, which I love and prefer as an 8 fan). The 1 is the best TS IMO though. A Brown Chi 1 would be dope period, but the reverse Swoosh having never happened on a 1 before, and the materials and such, set them apart. It’s damn near impossible to separate a shoe from the collaborator’s name/affiliation, but I feel like other than the 6s and the 1s, I don’t think the other collabs really push the needle. I’m just curious as to what these SBs are going to be.

Get them eu purchases in now before it's over

Gonna suck to not be able to get deals from them shops
My last 4 pickups I've posted are from the EU. Was watching some stuff and had to grab before I couldn't. I wonder how long that'll last or if shops will totally abide by it

Back
Top Bottom