2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

I prefer a Nike SB logo on the tongue instead of CJ. They could've put Cactus Jack somewhere else on the shoe like his other releases. Other than that...I will try for it.

And that’s fine, I get it. But come drop week if they’re still saying the same ****...

There is, they just don't put effort into finding one. Remember when SNKRS was touted as a way to fight bots? Nike never mentions that anymore, because for a short while Adidas took their thunder and they saw what no hype on their brand means.

I always thought a good idea is you have to have a verified number tied to your SNKRs account. On releases when you click buy it now it sends a unique code to your phone via text that you must put in to complete the purchase. If for some reason someone figures out a way to get around that and they can program a bot to put in the code it should be easy to tell. Deny that person the chance to purchase if they input the code faster than humanly possible.
burner phones with different numbers, texts and codes, would probably bypass that.

Back
Top Bottom