2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I liked the first leaked pic of the TS more than the actual one we are getting, that being said I'm all in on them. I can feel the L already.

Screenshot_20191231-092322_Instagram.jpg
January QS

Nah.

are the rayguns true to size? Don't own any of the new shape dunks so not sure how they compare to originals.
I went TTS and I think it's good
You might have to wear them 1-2x to be perfect but the leather is soft and lenght-wise there's enough room.
It's not like the older dunks wear you definitely had to go up 0.5.

Dope year! Keep the UNC Kostons - wish I had copped those.
I will 100%
The only reason I didn't wear them yet is because summer was already ending back then and I think the colorway pops too much in Austrian fall/winter.

Last edited:
Not feeling the TS dunks- remind me of a pair of non-sb dunks you would fine at Dillard back in the day. Its amazing what branding does.

Rayguns and Viotechs are my favorite releases of the year but I did get back into the game a little late. Those 2 releases definitely show my age >D.

New P-Rod highs are interesting. I dig the concept but something is off about the execution. I usually end up scooping his heritage-type kicks at some point so I'll wait for em to go on sale.

Happy New Years fellas, looking forward to 2020 and connecting with more with y'all :pimp:

I’m super duper bias but those that didn’t like Black Hornets..... Tell me why? I feel like execution was solid. Quality wasn’t great but was above average.
I actually really liked them when I first saw them. But, the more I looked at them,I started to really turn against them. I love out- there shoes. But that chameleon leather with the elephant print kind of made it look like a children’s shoe. Plus I wasn’t a fan of the stinger on the swoosh.

I’m super duper bias but those that didn’t like Black Hornets..... Tell me why? I feel like execution was solid. Quality wasn’t great but was above average.
I think there would be a lot more love for them if the AJ1's didn't drop first. IMO the execution on the 1's was better than the dunks.

burner phones with different numbers, texts and codes, would probably bypass that.

Sure, but you'd still have to input all of those codes into the app, and it would make sure you aren't doing it faster than a human could which evens the playing field. Plus once you input the code and clicked submit what if there was another step like you had to touch and hold two random points of the screen for 3 seconds, or had to trace a pattern and it had to register with the touch settings on your phone. There are a million different things they could try, some will work and some won't, but they like things selling out so they won't.

That actually is a pretty cool idea and seems like it would work. Like a 2 step authentication process. I hope something like this gets implemented and we can see some change

Unfortunately I don't see it happening. They have no reason to do anything as long as things fly off the shelf and the customer backlash isn't severe enough that they won't come back. We complain about how Nike releases products, but we return for every release, they have no incentive to change.

Last edited:
Sure, but you'd still have to input all of those codes into the app, and it would make sure you aren't doing it faster than a human could which evens the playing field. Plus once you input the code and clicked submit what if there was another step like you had to touch and hold two random points of the screen for 3 seconds, or had to trace a pattern and it had to register with the touch settings on your phone. There are a million different things they could try, some will work and some won't, but they like things selling out so they won't.

Unfortunately I don't see it happening. They have no reason to do anything as long as things fly off the shelf and the customer backlash isn't severe enough that they won't come back. We complain about how Nike releases products, but we return for every release, they have no incentive to change.

At the end of the day, anything can be automated. There really is no long term solution to beat bots. Even a two step authentication wouldn't work. There are APIs that can access SMS messages on iphone and android.

Back
Top Bottom