2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn I’m getting shamed for this? Lol
So hateful. People can’t like what they like and buy what they buy in peace :smh:.
Didn't mean for any feelings to get hurt. It's just banter. I don't care what you buy or what you like.
In fact, I was the first person to respond to you with three reasons to like the shoe, and you later thanked the thread, so in effect... you're welcome :wink: :wink:

Yes. The Dunk Flood is starting already...
Get your wallets ready!
giphy.gif

Didn't mean for any feelings to get hurt. It's just banter. I don't care what you buy or what you like.
In fact, I was the first person to respond to you with three reasons to like the shoe, and you later thanked the thread, so in effect... you're welcome :wink: :wink:

Ohhh you felt a little overlooked because it was YOU that put me on to the rayguns first and not necessarily the thread lol. Well look, I appreciate you sharkin sharkin and I’ll personally thank you for giving me that first response to my question about rayguns. It’s all good man. I have no shame in saying I wasn’t crazy about tie-die rayguns at first but now I pretty much am thanks to this thread, my own research, and guys like yourself giving me the run down on the history. Shoes grow on me all the time and for me as a collector, sometimes the significance of the shoe is just as important as how it looks.

i wanted to like them because I like safaris but these ain't it. the execution is off on these dunks or something. it could have been done better.

What? That execution is flawless. I don't know what else they could have done.

You know I shouldn't be trying to convince you. The less people that want these the better for the rest of us. :emoji_sweat_smile:

maybe I just need to see better pics of the safaris and some decent on feet pics...
I think its just I don't feel like it translated well due to the silhouette.
i'm not sure. hope all that want them get them tho.

How were yal feeling these? My pair just came in after a month stuck in customs. Glad I went with my gut and didn't hesitate. Don't think they had much love though 🤣

Attachments

• e38fda240c7912fb876f98861e4ad698_listingImg_fJnJazi0AQ.jpg
    e38fda240c7912fb876f98861e4ad698_listingImg_fJnJazi0AQ.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 9b1d373c2dad793194ecd4b4bc49cb47_listingImg_fJnJazi0AQ.jpg
    9b1d373c2dad793194ecd4b4bc49cb47_listingImg_fJnJazi0AQ.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom