2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My skate shop just said they are dropping them as soon as they get them, with work this is going to be hard

Release date on the infrareds was apparently bumped up to today

0B60A7FB-B4CE-42A0-9628-B20F0E832D23.jpeg

No Infrared laces is a huge miss

I need them pink stussys.thinking of pulling trigger on 3 bears lows,cmon nike open the vault.do som ms pacman high,skunk lows

I want them halo vitrons but cant locate since posting,im all in on og,new joints looking lame,minus doraemon,valentines and cactus jack sb.they bluffing on opening the vault

Any bpthegreats here?cook up some opposite re retros.for example skunk low ,mork and mindy low,halo vitron highs,cheech lows,springsteon lows,new castle highs

Local said no on safari's as in they dodnt get them yet, but confirmed they will have cinqo de mayo's? :nerd:
Maybe he talking prod's

With that 1/11 AU date, they're probably dropping sooner than we think. Good thing the DMP VIs are now coming out in March.

Didn't these hang around for a few days post release back then? I recall waffling on them and decided against because of the Quartersnack branding instead of Nike.

Indeed they sat and didn't sell for much over box. They weren't really prevalent back then. How times have changed :smile:

Back
Top Bottom