2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

After one full hour of non-stop clicking, I'm done. 
mean.gif
  Was so amped to get these...

smashed-computer.gif

I look at the principle. How many times has CNCPTS pulled the switcheroo last minute? It went from $198 to $240 shipped. Thats WILD. Also, nobody NEEDS these kicks. There is an alternative version to the shoe (which i saw to be dope as **** when i seen them in person) and they're $108. 

To each their own. If folks NEED a shoe, then thats on them. But all that i seen today was that 1. CNCPTS ain't stick to their word (which to me, is priceless) and 2. They're comfortable with charging loyal customers way more last minute for a TIN BOX...Beer Coozy and a Ornament. Think about that.

Tin Box... $3 tops
Ornament... $8 tops
Beer Coozy...$6 tops

C'mon son. 

It's marketing fam, look how people were lining up for the BP WOF, and the OWNER of the company was ******** on people left and right. Getting into twitter battles and just down right spitting in people faces. However, people lined up, and those who missed out paid a premium with NO extras. Not even gonna bring up the how dude was constantly lying about "Hollywood Juice" and the 'cease and desist ' drama that went on for a while.

It's marketing and it seems like only in the sneaker world you can do this, and people still give you money. It's pretty genius.

Woke up late cuz I worked a graveyard shift but just kept trying the whole back and forth thing and it worked!! Got my size 9!! A whole hr late. Thanks to you guys, I thought it was all sold out. I'm glad I checked the thread first before giving up.

I look at the principle. How many times has CNCPTS pulled the switcheroo last minute? It went from $198 to $240 shipped. Thats WILD. Also, nobody NEEDS these kicks. There is an alternative version to the shoe (which i saw to be dope as **** when i seen them in person) and they're $108. 

To each their own. If folks NEED a shoe, then thats on them. But all that i seen today was that 1. CNCPTS ain't stick to their word (which to me, is priceless) and 2. They're comfortable with charging loyal customers way more last minute for a TIN BOX...Beer Coozy and a Ornament. Think about that.

Tin Box... $3 tops
Ornament... $8 tops
Beer Coozy...$6 tops

C'mon son. 

I agree COMPLETELY. IF they come out as a QS..... Damn.... Not saying they will, but, there is always a chance.

Woke up late cuz I worked a graveyard shift but just kept trying the whole back and forth thing and it worked!! Got my size 9!! A whole hr late. Thanks to you guys, I thought it was all sold out. I'm glad I checked the thread first before giving up.
did u get the blacks or greys?

Now I'm getting "there's an error processing your payment" :smh: guess it wasn't meant to be and for the better

Did get the greys though

I agree the price is excessive, however if you think it's too high then simply don't buy it. I don't see how complaining about it does any good. 

Congrats to all who copped. Feels good being successful for once this weekend ! Copped greys like I initially planned to do

Got a normal black one for me in my size. Copped my girl a grey in size 4, hopefully it is small/big enough. 

Tin Box... $3 tops

Ornament... $8 tops

Beer Coozy...$6 tops

C'mon son. 
I agree with this 100%  For that price, they could've thrown in the black sweater, too.  I'm happy with my greys, and hopefully everyone here that wants a pair will be able to get them with ease next Saturday off NDC, since they're not TLO.

Very happy with this release. Quality is top notch imo. Blacks look amazing in person, WAY better than in pictures.

Also, Concepts stuck to their word and ended up selling for $190 (in store) + Tax. Which i'm fine with. Also paid an extra $22 for the Greys with the Concepts box, why not.

is there anywhere to get that nike snowman sweater for those us that arent in boston?  (dont say ebay please...someone posted for $200 already....RIDICULOUS)

is there anywhere to get that nike snowman sweater for those us that arent in boston?  (dont say ebay please...someone posted for $200 already....RIDICULOUS)
It's a concepts in store release only. Can't even purchase them via web or phone order.

It's marketing fam, look how people were lining up for the BP WOF, and the OWNER of the company was ******** on people left and right. Getting into twitter battles and just down right spitting in people faces. However, people lined up, and those who missed out paid a premium with NO extras. Not even gonna bring up the how dude was constantly lying about "Hollywood Juice" and the 'cease and desist ' drama that went on for a while.

It's marketing and it seems like only in the sneaker world you can do this, and people still give you money. It's pretty genius.

I never complain about price. In fact I've bought several pairs from BP including wof and other qs for over retail but that's cuz they usually sell me a size on the phone and it guarantees me a cop. It's all about what you're willing to pay I guess. I just hate resellers I'd rather pay a shop that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom