2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concepts is bugging with those prices!!!....Oh well My Krampus will do this year. The krampus dunks look way better than those ugly sweaters...trust me!!! On top of that, you can really only wear them 1 to maybe 2x a year unless your a young kid. Ez pass... Concepts charging 170 for that hoodie *****!!! For that price you can get a one of kind hoodie from confetti. Hypebeast will follow suit though.

Haven't been this salty about missing a pair in a long time. If anyone wants to make some extra money hit me up, just can't do the 400 on Ebay SMH...

RUKUS (337) 984-6561 HAS THE GREY UGLY X-MAS SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-10.5! CALL NOW! THEY'RE MOVING FAST! THEY ALSO HAVE ALL THE CLOTHING TO GO ALONG WITH THE RELEASE!!!
REPPPPPPED!!!!!!! Crooks took $156.00 though bc it's early release.lol whatever the search is over . Thanks John!

hate when people say you can only wear them 1 day a year, thats like saying you can only wear SoLs or The Boss's or firecrackers on july 4th.

i wear any shoe when i feel like it, i dont need a special occasion. i dont even care if the shoe matches my outfit perfectly. just rocking something nobody else has is crazy

hate when people say you can only wear them 1 day a year, thats like saying you can only wear SoLs or The Boss's or firecrackers on july 4th.

i wear any shoe when i feel like it, i dont need a special occasion. i dont even care if the shoe matches my outfit perfectly. just rocking something nobody else has is crazy

RrrrrreeeeeeeePPPPPED!!!!

I think it's wack when people in general try to tell others HOW to rock their kicks period. But thats just me. 

1453563_10202750815991437_183365816_n.jpg

lol concepts.

I guess him and his "team" will have a pizza party off of the planned profit they make...

Someone posted a picture of a twitter chat with Nike and they said the grey sweaters were TLO, even though the calendar doesn't show them as such, at least not right now.
They also said that the SC Gloves would be TLO in a tweet convo, and they weren't.  The 112s weren't TLO, I highly doubt these will be.

RADIO BOARDSHOP (970) 925-9373 HAS THE GREY UGLY SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-13!!! CALL NOW!!!!
Good looks.. I usually just read on here, but had to make an account to thank you for helping. I had a 9.5 in the cart as well for my boy, but he didnt answer so I let it go.. Got my sz 10 though

Good looks.. I usually just read on here, but had to make an account to thank you for helping. I had a 9.5 in the cart as well for my boy, but he didnt answer so I let it go.. Got my sz 10 though
No problem.

Were you in store or do they have a web site?

Did u get the grey from concepts? I'd like that pair but not paying much more for just the box.
Nah I called and did a phone order at the first spot john00 posted. I'm happy I got both pairs grey and black (from diff spots) even though it was $380 shipped for both. Ouch.

Last edited:
Nah I called and did a phone order at the first spot john00 posted. I'm happy I got both pairs grey and black (from diff spots) even though it was $380 shipped for both. Ouch.
Oh well I paid that for my heinekens and again for tiffs so...

Back
Top Bottom