2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Misrepresenting your ability to deliver something in order to fool people to give you money is the definition of fraud. Why do they have to do it?
To make money, you know the answer to that question lol. If they told the general public the truth, which is they have some “experts” sniff an insole and keep it pushing a lot of people wouldn’t buy off there

20200110_145748.jpg

Aurora Borealis

those are beautiful...i enjoy buying shoes at retail and the "winning" aspect of purchasing a shoe i kept my eye on...i enjoy this process enough that i dont want to ruin the process buy buying a shoe via resale that i wanted but missed out on...

but this colorway makes me want to look them up and think about it

Not bad looking at all! I'm ready for the white pair. How do they fit btw? The last pair of blazers I bought is from the Blue Box era so I'm not sure how much if any the sizing has altered since then.
For me, they fit a half size bigger than post gold box era dunks

Weird, when I click on the link it goes to the app, says drops in 7hrs. If I copy/paste the link into my browser, sizes available, but oos.

Seeing this Dinosaur Jr. Stockx business on here got me wondering about the De La Soul Lows I just got from them last night. I had a pair at retail 5 years ago and I don’t see any difference but I still be wondering, smh. Hopefully I’m good.

Any UK heads on here? Any online spots people have apart from the obvious Flatspot/Route One/Slam city? Not had any luck with raffles recently.

Seeing this Dinosaur Jr. Stockx business on here got me wondering about the De La Soul Lows I just got from them last night. I had a pair at retail 5 years ago and I don’t see any difference but I still be wondering, smh. Hopefully I’m good.
I also ordered de la souls highs from 05 from them and it’s coming . I’m soooo paranoid now since the my messed up checking my Dino jrs. I also ordered money cat highs and they told me it failed authentication . I’m now thinking jsut stay away from older sbs for stock x . Those ppl checking have no foundation for the older gen kicks

I also ordered de la souls highs from 05 from them and it’s coming . I’m soooo paranoid now since the my messed up checking my Dino jrs. I also ordered money cat highs and they told me it failed authentication . I’m now thinking jsut stay away from older sbs for stock x . Those ppl checking have no foundation for the older gen kicks
De La Highs are easy to tell, any pink box, silver box and pro b era are easy to legit check from the inside size tag. If you need help, feel free to hit the DM

Damn, at least you got word that the Maneki highs failed so at least someone is checking something. I think/hope I’m good with my De La lows from the comparing I did and them being newer. I had a bid up on some pee wees (still regret selling my pair 10+ years ago) but I took it off because I’m just not trusting them with any older shoes like that.

Mochas today
C1CA5904-8AA9-489B-B43A-5148D3ECF7F4.jpeg
928D3198-8244-4A53-9562-AFAD21640702.jpeg
First pair of Nike SB’s I ever owned. Come to
Think of if they were the first pair of shoes I bought with my own money.

Back
Top Bottom