2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20200111_113559.jpg

I need the cocoa dunks,travis jacked those for the jordan 1s just added suede and reversed swoosh.2006 2008 2009 2010 the best dunk years by far

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-10-21-22-46.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-10-21-22-46.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 179
Are fakes comfortable? Like do they have real zoom air? My dude with the fake dinosaur jr slip those on and lmk how they feel.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but if I’m being totally honest here if some fakes were presented to me that were barely distinguishable and they were like $100 I might buy them just to skate in :lol: I know fakes are pretty good these days like some Jordan 1, etc. actually, I definitely have seen some fake LAtoCHI 1s on eBay but they are still like $300.

Are fakes comfortable? Like do they have real zoom air? My dude with the fake dinosaur jr slip those on and lmk how they feel.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but if I’m being totally honest here if some fakes were presented to me that were barely distinguishable and they were like $100 I might buy them just to skate in :lol: I know fakes are pretty good these days like some Jordan 1, etc. actually, I definitely have seen some fake LAtoCHI 1s on eBay but they are still like $300.
Hell no

Pretty sure for $100 or less you can purchase legit skate shoes... might not be anything rare or limited, but they’ll be sufficient to skate in... just sayin.

Pretty sure for $100 or less you can purchase legit skate shoes... might not be anything rare or limited, but they’ll be sufficient to skate in... just sayin.

I skate a lot of vans. Probably more than Nikes actually. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy fakes, and I would probably never buy fakes I would definitely feel lame lol. All I’m saying is if someone walked up to me with a pair of fake heinekens or supreme lows or something in my size, and I tried them on and they looked/felt good, I might be tempted to buy them for less than $100.

but yeah you’re right.thinking about it more I don’t see the point when I could get a real skate shoe of any other brand even a pair of nikes. Not even sure why this thought entered my head lmao

If your skating in them who cares if they fake Skunk Dunk Hi's

your gonna put a hole on the side from oillies and hole in the toe sole from pushing off n stopping?

i mean if you skate in them

First time doubling up on dunks was jades.

The reason I was foaming out my ____
55C2367F-897B-4DA0-904D-38D7B4F341BC.jpeg

Before travis and Vulcanized craze, big DC’s and osiris’s, industry was into earth tones too

Not really an exact color match, but definitely thought of Jason Lee airwalks

Yea ppl arent tinker hatfield,i just got burned on some...75% sb du ks from 2003-2010 are fake,i prefer the 2012 2006 2009 2010
Man that isn’t true at all. Maybe new pairs, but if you around during that time period, you can tell which are fakes for the most part. That’s why used pairs are better off being bought for these old school colorways. The youngins that around now might have issues distinguishing pairs, for good reason now that they’ve all gotten pretty damn good.

If your skating in them who cares if they fake Skunk Dunk Hi's

your gonna put a hole on the side from oillies and hole in the toe sole from pushing off n stopping?

i mean if you skate in them
3xactly bro,them skate kids worship the shoes,we just want the, because they rare,the skate kids actually do railslides in the dunks,who cares if he got some clones on dark web for 200,long as he doesnt burn a person,or in note say UA

Back
Top Bottom