2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

D62E9A54-35E0-4180-904A-EF284AB012DA.jpeg
Snow boots today

me and the rest of the size 13 gang gonna slide thru brooklyn realllllllllll soon

1579322160701.gif

"What do you want!? Money!? Jewelry!? My car!?"

Nah...just the Quasimoto SB Dunks and I'm out :rofl: gotta pair em with my DOOMS and have a Madvillainy, MF DOOM (and all his other personas), METAL FINGER'S, MADLIB, QUASIMOTO listening party on VINYL. That's probably the most hipster backpacker statement ever but that's exactly what I would do. Then play some other contemporaries like Cool Calm Pete or MF GRIMM and Czar Monsta Island.

When I first joined you would be ostracized if you said you were a reseller. People seem much more open about talking about it now.
It's Not only that. Just seems like every other post is an update on how much something is going for on stockX or complaining about resellers. I understand that's just how it is for now. There just doesn't seem to be too much discussion on the actual shoes.

I find it strange the grey packs default lace is grey. Expected black with grey alternate. What’s the second color lace?
Thought the same thing. Black laces would definitely be the move. They look really good. I like the material choices.I already have the 1s though. So I'll probably sit them out.

Been contemplating buying the plums for myself but I’ve never owned dunks. How do they run? For reference I’m a 8.5 in Jordan 1s

I’ve been on a hunt for Dino Jr and Hawaii’s in my size brand new. ****’s tough lol
Werd. It's so hard to find older shoes for the right price, size, and condition. Hard to believe it took sellers so long to start upping the prices.

Werd. It's so hard to find older shoes for the right price, size, and condition. Hard to believe it took sellers so long to start upping the prices.

who you telling? Lol

it’s crazy but understandable.

EVEN THE ERIE LOWS GOING FOR $400 lol

I’ve had em but I beat them to ****. Just want to cop for nostalgia purposes
Be careful copping em, some guy here got got from stockx with fufus, had to relook at my pair :smh:
I wanted stussys, boba fetts Heinekens Thai temples etc
Joints were difficult enough as is to find in a 13

Back
Top Bottom