2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

4A7B6FC0-1C8A-4352-A828-B7DAEEDDC0ED.jpeg
Goodlook just grabbed an 8.5 and 11. 250 shipped 👍

who you telling? Lol

it’s crazy but understandable.

EVEN THE ERIE LOWS GOING FOR $400 lol
I was going through old photos and screenshots on my phone. In March 2018, Gusto posted 11.5 '94 Chicago 1s for $399, 11 Heinekens for $469. Both crispy. 2017-2018 were great times to be buying, thankfully I started my first full time job just before 2017 and got most of what I wanted.

I was going through old photos and screenshots on my phone. In March 2018, Gusto posted 11.5 '94 Chicago 1s for $399, 11 Heinekens for $469. Both crispy. 2017-2018 were great times to be buying, thankfully I started my first full time job just before 2017 and got most of what I wanted.
I stopped collecting, almost buying shoes altogether, around 2011. What made the market go down everywhere? I’m seeing some of the releases from 2014 forward being pretty damn good.

what color is the secondary laces of the barf's? my pair only came with the green :frown:
Blue to match the leather.

Rumble Rumble trends change. 2011-2014, Jordan retros, nike basketball, and runners (thanks to ronnie fieg) were really strong. SB dunks started falling off heavy when new tooling came around in terms of quality and colorways. People moved on from SB dunks like they move on from anything else. My guess is a lot of kids in their teens and 20s just grew up. I still wore SBs/dunks but up until 2016, I only ever had ten pairs tops on account of being a broke student. 2017/18 rolled around and all the ones I wanted when I was younger were easy pickins.

**CRINGE ALERT**
giphy.gif
An influx of individuals have been spotted using the Boomerang feature of Instagram to record themselves clipping the lace bags from Nike SB dunks as a means of signaling the use of previously unworn sneakers.

Users are cautioned to be aware this behavior may occur sporadically, focused heavily in posts using the #UNDS and #WearYourKicks hashtags.

Quick on-foot comparison between the stock white laces vs. Fully Laced infrared laces for the recent/upcoming infrared release. Felt the stock look was missing a little extra color, and I personally like the infrared laces on these more.

Hope this helps for anyone thinking about spending (or not) the few extra dollars for the lace swap, as well as hoping to see more Ws for those on the hunt for the infrareds.
6837F1BF-4C30-46FF-9AD0-508CD2D5A0A6.jpeg
A0F969ED-EE38-4C52-ADA6-3A81FBB42F44.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick on-foot comparison between the stock white laces vs. Fully Laced infrared laces for the recent/upcoming infrared release. Felt the stock look was missing a little extra color, and I personally like the infrared laces on these more.

Hope this helps for anyone thinking about spending (or not) the few extra dollars for the lace swap, as well as seeing more Ws for those on the hunt for the infrareds.
A0F969ED-EE38-4C52-ADA6-3A81FBB42F44.jpeg

I still like the black laces best at least from pics but those infrared laces do give them a nice pop.

Yep I think these pics did it for me. lol I'm officially off the fence and in on the TS.

Back
Top Bottom