2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can do 11, 11.5, or 12 in high top dunks. 11 is snug but loosening up the laces gives me a lot more room. 11.5 or 12 only in lows. I've made the "mistake" of getting an 11 in lows for the right price like half a dozen times :lol:

I can do 11, 11.5, or 12 in high top dunks. 11 is snug but loosening up the laces gives me a lot more room. 11.5 or 12 only in lows. I've made the "mistake" of getting an 11 in lows for the right price like half a dozen times :lol:
I’m the same. I noticed with ISHOD and the dunks with the newer tooling (thinner tongue) allow me to get down to an 11 in Lows. But sometimes the right deal pops up and you gonna feel the pain. Full sizes are so much easier to find in the long run.

Are you going for them? Saw them in person and the leather is top notch. Passed because my size had some QC issues, and it’s really close in colorway if you already have the Cali highs.
I got my size already

I wanna get a 5.5 for the bae

i always thought having big feet was an advantage.

if i want A guaranteed hit on releases i opt For size 15 instead of my tts 14. (Snkrs app)

also lots of sales on sneakers in the size 13-15 range.

Man, I'm a 12.5 I have to be lightning quick on release or sometimes the shoe doesnt even do half sizes. Especially with the area I'm in (bum**** clarksville tn and the surrounding area) there are no 12.5s and we dont get SBs because there is no real skate scene. With SBs I stay a 13 but theres significantly less pairs to be had and the after market for a sz 13 of a few gems is honestly really hard. I'll see my size 13 on a pair of Shanghai SB at 800 bucks. If I check other sizes there will be like so many pairs in all different kinds of price ranges meanwhile it'll just be that one size 13 for me. Sz 14 is no better but then that's too much extra room.

Good luck to those trying to cop right now.

IMG_8694.PNG

Last edited:
So unless I missed it

truck stop lows only dropped at like 1 website right?

haven’t seen the lows(or highs) anywhere yet I keep seeing stuff slated for dropping after all over the place lol

So unless I missed it

truck stop lows only dropped at like 1 website right?

haven’t seen the lows(or highs) anywhere yet I keep seeing stuff slated for dropping after all over the place lol

I haven't seen them on any site to be honest. I had to drive an hour to my closest skateshop

Back
Top Bottom