2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

15796439743414180894958285192240.jpg

Still out on these. While I have issues with a lot of other things on these (clash of patterns, unnecessary medial pink Swoosh, use of weird shade of khaki/beige on toe and tongue, etc.), a traditional gum bottom outsole would’ve been soooo much better IMO.

Savin money for resell. I have a $98 nike gift card from a return so I'm hoping I can score these babies. That'll happen when pigs fly though. :rofl:

FD88B1E7-3CB9-419A-8D79-771EFB65C61E.png
Thank you Kylie.
Look, there’s no need to post things like this in here. This thread is a beautiful place and it’s very chill but there’s a solid history in here of a lot of us not being fond of resellers for various reasons. Handle you business how you like but please don’t post this stuff. This stuff and the “Got ‘em boys” posts are truly NOT wanted in here.

Last edited:
Look, there’s no need to post things like this in here. This thread is a beautiful place and it’s very chill but there’s a solid history in here of a lot of us not being fond of resellers for various reasons. Handle you business how you like but please don’t post this stuff. This stuff and the “Got ‘em boys” posts are truly NOT wanted in here.

I mean if they post “Got Em” I’m cool w that. I resell but I never flex my earnings. Out of respect to my OG’s

Fellas, got a pair of pusheads coming in but the dude didnt include the alternate laces. Where is the best site for identical sb laces with the same thickness and length for highs and lows that have multiple color options?

Last edited:
I mean if they post “Got Em” I’m cool w that. I resell but I never flex my earnings. Out of respect to my OG’s
I hear you and I thank you for not posting that stuff. Here’s the thing about the “Got ‘Em” post, a LONG time ago there was a big shift in the thread and we ALL came together around that time and decided that “Got ‘Em” post had no business being here either. They were always being used to taunt people or being used to initiate a sell inside the thread. There’s no need for it, especially when there’s info flowing and updates happening constantly on or around release dates. No one has time for a WALL of “Got ‘Ems”. They can take that to the JB thread, keep it away from here. We understand that new people are coming in and that’s cool. We’ve been through this with the Concord release, Tiffany high release and so on. We are very inclusive but we want to keep the threads standards and principles intact because ALL of these things allowed the thread to change from what it was initially into what it is now. That’s all this is about.

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to flex. I saw the other night someone sold a pair for the same price and I put my ask the same for laughs and giggles didnt think someone would actually accept. Woke up to it the next morning... just wanted to shared the absurdity of someone actually paying that price for such a recent non collab dunk. Apologies didn’t mean to cause offense. Just wanted to spark some conversation about the state of dunk resale prices.

I hear you and I thank you for not posting that stuff. Here’s the thing about the “Got ‘Em” post, a LONG time ago there was a big shift in the thread and we ALL came together around that time and decided that “Got ‘Em” post had no business being here either. They were always being used to taunt people or being used to initiate a sell inside the thread. There’s no need for it, especially when there’s info flowing and updates happening constantly on or around release dates. No one has time for a WALL of “Got ‘Ems”. They can take that to the JB thread, keep it away from here. We understand that new people are coming in and that’s cool. We’ve been through this with the Concord release, Tiffany high release and so on. We are very inclusive but we want to keep the threads standards and principles intact because ALL of these things allowed the thread to change from what it was initially into what it is now. That’s all this is about.

I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from. I used to spend a LOT more time on NT, in a handful of threads, and legit got back on in the past couple of months after being off for a few years. Plenty of threads were changing, for the worse. Maybe it was my post from earlier today that triggered the Got 'Em part of your previous post, I don't know. I will say, the only reason I edited my post to include that (spoiler'd) was because I had just wished the thread luck on the drop and was beyond surprised to actually hit on the P-Rods, via SNKRS at that.

tiffany highs might have been the last time i hit on anything on nike that wasn't a massive GR now that i think about it...took about 2 hours too to get through and i had to go half size down and them ****s hurt my feet but at least i could say GOT EEEEEEM to nobody in particular.

Back
Top Bottom