2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol
49CBB13E-5056-47CD-AEE9-70BC24792BEA.jpeg

quick question to anyone that has p rods in hand, or has seen em... how does the leather compare to shattered backboard 1s?

Anybody know if Humidity does phone orders?also hella hoping to touch those j packs but the fact that my local only gets qs dunks kinda eliminates my chances

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to flex. I saw the other night someone sold a pair for the same price and I put my ask the same for laughs and giggles didnt think someone would actually accept. Woke up to it the next morning... just wanted to shared the absurdity of someone actually paying that price for such a recent non collab dunk. Apologies didn’t mean to cause offense. Just wanted to spark some conversation about the state of dunk resale prices.

You can talk about resale which is becoming a tired topic in this thread without posting that. It's bad enough what hyped releases does to this thread, now with SB hype back, we don't need more posts about reselling.

My coworker thinks the Strangelove's are cute and I need to get them. I'm trying to step her shoe game up.

I do appreciate berrics making resellers work for it. It’s crazy though with them being skate purists, I remember the days when skating Nike was taboo and it was a poser brand to the skate culture.

I do appreciate berrics making resellers work for it. It’s crazy though with them being skate purists, I remember the days when skating Nike was taboo and it was a poser brand to the skate culture.

Those are days of the past. Nike gets it now. I thought it was really cool when they did this:

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom