2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish those Easter dunks came in baby/toddler sizes. Wouldn't mind seeing my little girl in them.

Plums trying to grow on me. I keep pulling myself back and saying you have the SB plum highs already you don't need that colorway. But yall keep posting these plum pics lol
I was almost all the way out until someone posted them with white SB laces. I lost all confidence in myself to hold back.

Rare sighting of SB’s in the wild

DCF2B3A7-6706-4D91-AE91-117D7A70E9D4.jpeg

Happy Friday NT. May mamba mentality flow through your veins and conquer your goals.

FC13455E-4920-4A4E-9560-391C1852F629.png

Plums are co.jp(why I was talking about the smurfs). Co.jps are kind the spiritual predecessor of SBs. Haha...I learned this from NT. Full circle.

Iirc...might want to check me on this..it was pro bs, co.jps, then SBs. Yes they were an international release. I don’t even think size 13 smurfs even exist.

Pro B’s were what eventually became the SB Dunk...The only thing they were missing from SB’s was the Zoom Air Insoles...Mainly released in North America but did release in some international shops...

CO.JP’s were colorways of the standard Dunk that were done in collaboration with various Japanese boutiques...Though they did pop up in some international stores from time to time...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 we appreciate you OG. This was a cool little history lesson.

hoping the yutes remember it so 10 years from now when the topic resurfaces there’s a good answer.

alphanumerics really show how the pro bs led to SB.

Pro B’s were what eventually became the SB Dunk...The only thing they were missing from SB’s was the Zoom Air Insoles...Mainly released in North America but did release in some international shops...

CO.JP’s were colorways of the standard Dunk that were done in collaboration with various Japanese boutiques...Though they did pop up in some international stores from time to time...
were they really in conjunction with Japanese boutiques? I thought they were colors developed by nike Japan

co.jp ≠ pro b. There were other sneakers that released as co.jp's, like AF1s and I think court forces. co.jp just signified Japan exclusive. Pro Bs were just dunks that were retooled with skateboarding in mind.

"Thoughout the early 2000s, Nike’s co.jp project introduced a number of Japan-exclusive styles. Standing out within the “Concept Japan” collection is 2001’s Linen/Atmosphere Air Force 1 Low . "
Source: https://news.nike.com/news/air-force-one-linen

81C25aVrTPL._AC_UY575_.jpg
20200130_003811.jpg
Anyone ever gave these a shot at stretching a half size up? Wondering how they are going to turn out.. Bought the wrong size a while back and hate taking the insole out just to have them fit comfortably..
I have not tried this Sneaker stretch system, but let us know how it goes?

co.jp ≠ pro b. There were other sneakers that released as co.jp's, like AF1s and I think court forces. co.jp just signified Japan exclusive. Pro Bs were just dunks that were retooled with skateboarding in mind.

"Thoughout the early 2000s, Nike’s co.jp project introduced a number of Japan-exclusive styles. Standing out within the “Concept Japan” collection is 2001’s Linen/Atmosphere Air Force 1 Low . "
Source: https://news.nike.com/news/air-force-one-linen

Yep. I have some Zoom Havens that I believe were co.jp as well.

On foot today

20200131_115817.jpg

i love vapor mids, nice shoe

one thing i never really took note of before.. the lace stays have the new tooling look
It's funny that nike took the most hated model (mids) and retooled all dunks to include the tabbed lace stay system on the first two holes.

much prefer the old tooling, notice on the puff n stuffs posted above how they were able to throw contrast on the lace stay against the toebox.. if they did the infrareds with OG tooling they could have splashed some color on there and made them pop a lot more

Back
Top Bottom