2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i heard pairs on the special box strange loves were backdoored already so dont expect much tomorrow
Not surprising. I get it kinda, protect your bread and butter clients.

Recently listened to the complex sneakers podcast with mayor. He had some interesting takes on standing in lines and having a relationship with shops and retailers. I’m not saying I agree, just that I see where he’s coming from.

It’s a good listen if any of you are into any old school OG sneaker culture, especially in the New York area. The podcast in general is dope.

Not surprising. I get it kinda, protect your bread and butter clients.

Recently listened to the complex sneakers podcast with mayor. He had some interesting takes on standing in lines and having a relationship with shops and retailers. I’m not saying I agree, just that I see where he’s coming from.

It’s a good listen if any of you are into any old school OG sneaker culture, especially in the New York area. The podcast in general is dope.

No shots at you but I ain’t wasting time in anything Complex. They’ve been making money hand over fist from the hype of sneakers.

humble opinion but the best OG knowledge comes from the OGs that don’t advertise it. That’s no shots at mayor either fwiw.

Also pretty mad!

found a good used pair of MF DOOMS of GOAT, I was super excited until I got the email yesterday

19D056A4-95F1-428F-89AD-BA3CC061DA1E.jpeg

damn that tax!

Hoping to see a good dip on SL resell post release. I pretty much need them at this point. I’m even trying for the special packaging tomorrow. Idc that my chances are less than 0.01%.

Back
Top Bottom