2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How exactly do people get out of completion of a sale on stockx. Guy accepted my bid. Now I get a refund 2 days later. I'm about to give up the shoe game honestly. Not only can I never get anything anymore at retail I can't even get shoes at an inflated price. **** is corney anymore. Jerkoffs took all the fun out of it for me. Thanks alot

Last edited:
How exactly do people get out of completion of a sale on stockx. Guy accepted my bid. Now I get a refund 2 days later. I'm about to give up the shoe game honestly. Not only can I never get anything anymore at retail I can't even get shoes at an inflated price. **** is corney anymore. Jerkoffs took all the fun out of it for me. Thanks alot
They just never ship the item

If you don't ship. Is there not a fee for that?
there is (at their discretion) but they can also ban your account. I would assume if dude didnt ship he either couldnt get the item in the mail in time or he got screwed and ended up with no shoes to sell. Good thing stockx doesnt pay the seller until THEY ship.

or stockx gets the item and its not genuine or DS. I ordered some lebron 11's in metallic red and they just gave me a refund out of no where. I had to reach out to them for them to tell me why exactly they did it. Dude sent them non DS shoes.
I wish StockX would do what GOAT does.... give the buyer the option to accept the condition with a discount
I’ve taken discounts on a few pairs on GOAT though only had one cancelled purchase on StockX

Getting ready to embrace my second L
1581172484722.jpeg

Bought the SL through GOAT on Tuesday and the seller never shipped. GOAT canceled the sale and tried again last night and the seller confirmed. Hope seller ships this time.

Back
Top Bottom