2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wanted the loves but got these instead smh

Attachments

• 2DE19DED-C6B0-4160-B5CF-81C3370BA861.png
    2DE19DED-C6B0-4160-B5CF-81C3370BA861.png
    866 KB · Views: 315
Another SNKRS release. Another release in which I'm kicked out of line while pending. One thing to lose. Another to not have a shot because the app is broken. These developers are stealing money.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Done.
App is buggy af I uninstalled and reinstalled because it kept tripping and showing plums in stock. Hate it.

were these fcfs or something? Went straight for the Breds and when I went for the strangeloves it already said sold out. In seconds.

Another L....my bad on the pics lol don’t know why all them random pics uploaded...no I won’t be wearing those joggers lol...those weren’t even for me

never even got a chance to stand in line.... app all of a sudden asks me to log in and if id like to use Face ID.. lol. crazy man... 90% of people literally copped these to resell, which is sad.

This release pushed me as close to the edge as I've ever been to giving this **** up. Unreal.

Anyone who copped today used a bot
Aint no manual getting through with all that errors
I tried to submit payment and it was lagging so I went to safari to try on there and when I came back to snkrs app I was thrown in line finally

Back
Top Bottom