2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1581261882684.png

My friend let me get his beaters for the cost of shipping. Cleaned up the midsoles, not bothering with the uppers.

Takin out my L salt on a little customization I always wanted to do with this pair. New found respect for these customizers that do detailed painting because I felt like a ****in 4 year old who couldn't stay in the lines sometimes. Really happy with the end result regardless of some of my screw ups.

Before:
20200208_134648.jpg

After:
20200209_094052.jpg
I'm not a fan of these but these look nice and creative. Good job.

Lol if y’all know how I obtained those items y’all would be talking way more **** in here, but I ain’t snitching on myself :lol:

And I love how everyone here is claiming that if there is free money on the shelf they would just give it away to random men online.
A)90-95% of y’all are liars
B) The few guys telling the truth, good for you, but it’s a hassle doing favors for people who are unappreciative. Unfortunately NT is the reason I stopped doing that as much. From Dudes who flake for retail items, guys asking me for preme items and then not paying after I left the store, to people flaking in general it’s a hassle tryna give stuff away believe it or not. And when did I say I didn’t look out with any of the shoes. Gave my boy a plum for what I paid and sold another to my mans for $200 cuz he was waiting in the rain and the release got cancelled. I look out for people in real life when I can before internet heads who just like talking bull**** with no merit. Sorry it’s part of the game

Well when your a Youtuber and you wanna get clicks ya gotta do

Live Drop Cop Vids
Unboxing Vids
On feet Fit Vids
Mystery Unboxing (If you took n L and need content)
to and From Sneaker Pick-up Vid
Cook group Lit Vids
and
Monthly Sneaker run down of what's to Drop vids

I miss any other Type Vids....???
Lets not forget rambles! I love posting a good sneaker ramble lmao

Enjoyed Unds’n these over the weekend. Helped ease my mind a lil bit from taking all these Ls. I’m still salty and can’t get a bid accepted to save my life.
7AD19A62-F4D9-44AA-B396-6ACA5FB1B644.jpeg
F41B8556-F9E1-4BBF-BDBE-5794E06C714D.jpeg

Yall posting with the Jade laces making me reconsider my choice to go with the white laces might have to switch up to the jade laces whenever I unds my pair. lol I Just need to find a shirt to wear with them. I tend to try to match my shirts with whatever shoes I have on and aside from a few Nike SB shirts I've seen with Jade color It's been tough finding anything.

Nobody is impressed by you. Comin off like the basic ***** of hypebeasts. Go humble brag to your cook groups and cats you pay to backdoor.
I don’t have any cook groups do everything by myself and don’t pay anyone to backdoor, get my items for retail and at the most occasionally if an employee has a pair they don’t want toss em a few dollars

The reality is most posters on here are the dweebs who be getting skipped in the lines, the 4 foot 5 dudes that you have to look to the floor to even see:lol:
Which sneakers did you touch? You went to Flatbush for plums??

hit 4 plums and 3 strangeloves via premier. Took a 1 day flight RT. Lol

Takin out my L salt on a little customization I always wanted to do with this pair. New found respect for these customizers that do detailed painting because I felt like a ****in 4 year old who couldn't stay in the lines sometimes. Really happy with the end result regardless of some of my screw ups.

Before:
20200208_134648.jpg

After:
20200209_094052.jpg
these came out really well. sleeper SB pick of 2019

hit 4 plums and 3 strangeloves via premier. Took a 1 day flight RT. Lol
Lol you did better then me, 4 and 1. Actually 3 and 0 cuz I’m keeping one each for the toe. And I was out in the streets in that rain Friday working :smh:
oh well I did good this drop **** it I ain’t mad

Back
Top Bottom