2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black Sheep should do a shock frenzy drop for the Shadow J pack sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. Make sure you guys stay alert if you're going for them.

BC3FC71E-E3E3-46AD-A766-F54C4590FA0A.jpeg
Absolutely loving these

I applaud the resellers. Without them I wouldn’t have a chance to cop a lot of stuff. I remember when I was in high school it was a sweet gig. I got to pay for some pairs of my own and make a little extra money.

I will say if you’re over 18 and still flipping kicks I’m gonna look down on you. It’s time to throw childish things aside. Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job.
Resellers selling really rare limited stuff that is. The prices are gonna be what they are. Understandable, but buyers should have some serious offers for certain sensible asking prices.

man...i didnt know what bots and cook groups were...after watching a couple of youtube videos i cant believe what buying shoes has become...

im nearly 40 years old...im also shocked that teens/young adults are interested in the same the same shoes a 40 year old would be into...dunks were cool when i was in college...and that was nearly 20 years ago!

man...i didnt know what bots and cook groups were...after watching a couple of youtube videos i cant believe what buying shoes has become...

im nearly 40 years old...im also shocked that teens/young adults are interested in the same the same shoes a 40 year old would be into...dunks were cool when i was in college...and that was nearly 20 years ago!

I got put on game since the random JTH restock back in March 2017. Honestly it's too much for me since I have work most of the day.

Man, haven’t been in a thread in a few days, so I had to catch up. Geez. All kinds of madness in here. Congrats to those that were able to snag the SLs and/or the Plums. I had to chuckle at some people here saying that MOST people buying these releases are doing so to flip, or that MOST would buy multiple to flip extras. Seeing as MOST is generally accepted as meaning “more than 50%,” I’m pretty damn sure that it’s safe to say that no one here knows or talks to over 50% of ALL the people EVERYWHERE that are interested in these pairs, and can therefore make silly az statement like that. People don’t say “most of the people I KNOW,” or “most of the people IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD/CITY,” just “MOST.” Between this type of sht, and the stupid yet obligatory “Got ‘Em” or multiple pairs pics, this thread has seen better days. It’s all good though. These things do fk up the Feng Shui in the best thread for a bit though.

I got put on game since the random JTH restock back in March 2017. Honestly it's too much for me since I have work most of the day.

people and nike are doin wayyy too much for shoes...

speakin of 20 years ago...camron's purple haze album was one of my favorites back then...that gif cracked me up

Man, haven’t been in a thread in a few days, so I had to catch up. Geez. All kinds of madness in here. Congrats to those that were able to snag the SLs and/or the Plums. I had to chuckle at some people here saying that MOST people buying these releases are doing so to flip, or that MOST would buy multiple to flip extras. Seeing as MOST is generally accepted as meaning “more than 50%,” I’m pretty damn sure that it’s safe to say that no one here knows or talks to over 50% of ALL the people EVERYWHERE that are interested in these pairs, and can therefore make silly az statement like that. People don’t say “most of the people I KNOW,” or “most of the people IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD/CITY,” just “MOST.” Between this type of sht, and the stupid yet obligatory “Got ‘Em” or multiple pairs pics, this thread has seen better days. It’s all good though. These things do fk up the Feng Shui in the best thread for a bit though.
Someone mentioned it earlier, and I think I will also be taking a break from posting in this thread.

although my screen name shows me signing up last year, this isn’t my first foray on NT. I see the times are a changing again.

Someone mentioned it earlier, and I think I will also be taking a break from posting in this thread.

although my screen name shows me signing up last year, this isn’t my first foray on NT. I see the times are a changing again.

You can see my date - is what it is man, seen it all lol

After passing a few times, I grabbed the Baroques from Tactics last week. Unfortunately, the 2 shoes are different sizes. The left is at least 1/2 size small (you can tell bc the outsoles don’t line up, and the left shoe is noticeably tighter on-foot). Both tags inside say the same size. This ever happen to anyone else? I’m really bummed I have to send them back.
2728C2CF-EE87-4603-AA4E-17F123978075.jpeg
mine have the same issue, maybe not as dramatic though. surprisingly both shoes feel like they fit OK.

It'll always be a love/hate thing with reselling.

I don't agree on your last point though. I know people over 25+ that were unemployed, struggling to find a job. Reselling helped for the essentials until a job was landed. I also know a grown married men and a bachelor who both quit their full-time jobs (one was an accountant) to resell and broker full-time. They both built relationships in their cities with shops etc (tri-state area) and living great making big money off it.

The nickel and dime resellers, and ones from rich families that do it to show off on social media to impress other men is my personal issue with it.
My main issue is that, at least in my locale, resellers create the scarcity and then sit on stock for months. It costs too much to offload it on StockX and GOAT (fees + $40usd to ship) so they just hoard shoes that they know nothing about because some reseller IG page said it was gonna be hyped with huge markup potentials. Sometimes it’s not even stuff that sells out in the US; it’s very strange.

I get some benefit from resellers because not all releases make it here to me, but the hoarder of 20 pairs buying out the local supply to create scarcity is the real ******* in this equation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom