2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yes I’m sure many of us, myself included, have untouched gear wrapped in plastic unworn kicks lying around that we eventually get rid of. But you’re correct, that is different from running around your city with EFFORT to create a similar stockpile. That Seems waste of time to me.

It’s a shame how shoes/materials make people behave.. we all know months in advance about releases.. if it’s something you know you want, save/put in work accordingly.. I’m neutral on reselling because I’m not a purist myself.. we have all resold something at some point... but if the shoe is unobtainable for retail or resell is too outrageous, move on to the next.. you have all of the power.. if people knew how to maintain their emotions, prices wouldn’t reach these highs... there are hundreds of shoes that drop in a month. No need getting bent out of shape about one or two pairs... and if there is a pair you really really want, you’ll make it happen to get them.. just my thoughts

I resell. Flip stuff I have lying around really, because I can’t wear them all.

I don’t come here to talk about it though. (Except now.). That’s the point you guys aren’t comprehending.

That's what's up. I 100% understand what you're saying. I'm not even trying to start anything.I posted my pick up pic and left it at that. People then decided to start being negative and call names. But we're the "kids" here right? In fact I never once posted about "These will resell for x amount" as a way of respect. I'm only speaking on those that's being negative on others that worked harder than em....even those that are luckier than em.

I’ve just always wondered how you get a FSR?? At that point it can’t be backdooring, like you got an account with Nike or something? Or know someone in the supply chain?

1581283734307.png

1581283755455.png

I’ve just always wondered how you get a FSR?? At that point it can’t be backdooring, like you got an account with Nike or something? Or know someone in the supply chain?

here in NY, it’s really hard to recruit managers on your payroll. In fact most people cash out winners as soon as they walk out the door with a bag in their hand. So can’t really assume they paid retail.

If you guys ever cop pairs on 21m you know the vibes once you step out the door with the item. Hell, depending on how you look you might be targeted as a mark/lick.

Capitalism has ruined the world. Some of the comments in this thread are naaaaasty but normalized because that's the way we've built the world, lol. Tragic. I'll probably bite on the SL if they ever come below 400.

After passing a few times, I grabbed the Baroques from Tactics last week. Unfortunately, the 2 shoes are different sizes. The left is at least 1/2 size small (you can tell bc the outsoles don’t line up, and the left shoe is noticeably tighter on-foot). Both tags inside say the same size. This ever happen to anyone else? I’m really bummed I have to send them back.
2728C2CF-EE87-4603-AA4E-17F123978075.jpeg

After passing a few times, I grabbed the Baroques from Tactics last week. Unfortunately, the 2 shoes are different sizes. The left is at least 1/2 size small (you can tell bc the outsoles don’t line up, and the left shoe is noticeably tighter on-foot). Both tags inside say the same size. This ever happen to anyone else? I’m really bummed I have to send them back.
2728C2CF-EE87-4603-AA4E-17F123978075.jpeg
Not sure what size you are but Uprise still has a few sizes in stock. http://www.upriseskateboards.com/shoes/mens/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-baroque-brown-black-pid-23905

Back
Top Bottom