2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif

There would be a LOT of salt in here if that happened. $200+ for dunks is crazy, if they were then offered later for almost half that..... man!
for real....haha but honestly i hope everyone can get a pair. i love the extras

Im extremely upset i missed that buyskateshoes 50% sale. SMFH, Ive been waiting to cop send helps at a heavy discount

Im extremely upset i missed that buyskateshoes 50% sale. SMFH, Ive been waiting to cop send helps at a heavy discount
I was hoping for the same thing, looked at 830am yesterday and the send helps were already practically gone.

LoL Or Not I Think They Saw What I Wrote ^ Cause l Just Checked My Email Again And Got Shipping Confirmation LoL HaHaHa

if black were a QS,  i think over 75% of the ppl in here would not have went for the concepts release. (imo...some are totally content lol) the huge price mark up for tin box, coozie and ornament...is just hard to comprehend.  I think if anything most ppl that paid justify it as, the exclusiveness of the sneaker. QS...if so...next  year concepts "exclusive" would be hard to trust. 

Last edited:
For all my 11.5 & 12 guys, Ebay seller Ocho-Cat just went in with the listings.  Prices aren't great but if you've been searching for something he might have it listed. ALL DS!

MF Dooms

Dino Jr.

Pee-Wee

Quags

De La Highs

Mork & Mindy

Lucky & Unlucky

Guccis

Moneycat Highs

Tiffs

Tweed Highs

Pac Mans

White & Black Melvins

Send Helps

& More

Again prices aren't great(some are decent IMO) but if you're a 12 some of these don't pop up too often, especially DS.  My moneys just too tight right now 
mean.gif

At least last year we knew there was going to be a QS of the WPF after the concepts drop. This year doesn't seem so, probably safe to say it's only the greys coming out. I would cop if a QS dropped tho said that from the beginning.

If anyone has a local that is carrying the ugly Xmas sweater crewnecks could you PM me. Need a M. My local only has a L left.

Just a heads up to all who purchased from buyskateshoes, I just got a call that some of my order was sold out.  Lost 2 dunks and a pair of 'magic touch' gloves for use with smartphones.  I placed my order in the morning too, 930 am EST for those wondering.  Not too upset about it, just wanted to post so others aren't surprised if it happens to them...

Are there any facebook groups out there for SBs? The market for them is literally dry on the place im looking at

Black/gum is a classic combo. But I would never pay retail for them. I never pay retail for most of my shoes, nonetheless basic colorblocking ones

Back
Top Bottom