2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Valentine's Day my dudes
IMG_20200214_173856_330.jpg
Those>SL. Fight me.
I figured we all looked like mutants on here. Didn’t realize we had a stud in our ranks. Lol.

Interested in getting plums. Anyone have any insight on how they fit compared to sBs? Also interested to know what the quality is like. I felt the viotechs and am not very impressed with the quality

Interested in getting plums. Anyone have any insight on how they fit compared to sBs? Also interested to know what the quality is like. I felt the viotechs and am not very impressed with the quality
Not as snug or comfy as SBs but not terrible in terms of comfort. I wore a thicker sock since no fat tongue and they fit nicely. Material wise they’re solid. Suede reminds me of iron highs but I doubt they’re made with pigskin.

Copped FPAR's off the strength of this video and I wanna pick up skateboarding when I drop weight, those & my non-remastered jordan 1's will be the perfect arsenal for all the bailing, mistakes, and scrapes I'll make.

Vid is sick. Go for it homie. I’ve skated off and on my whole life (I’m old) and still randomly bust out the board for fun

Copped FPAR's off the strength of this video and I wanna pick up skateboarding when I drop weight, those & my non-remastered jordan 1's will be the perfect arsenal for all the bailing, mistakes, and scrapes I'll make.

Why wait? Skating is a good workout and you’ll spend quite awhile just learning how to push, balance, and stop. I just started a month ago with my son and I’m having an absolute blast.

Back
Top Bottom