2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ben G customs on foot today

20200215_093413.jpg

Copped FPAR's off the strength of this video and I wanna pick up skateboarding when I drop weight, those & my non-remastered jordan 1's will be the perfect arsenal for all the bailing, mistakes, and scrapes I'll make.

Suggestions:
Don’t wait! Sooner you start, the faster you’ll progress.

Buy a proper skateboard - not a bro-board (long board).

Let us know if you need help!

Vid is sick. Go for it homie. I’ve skated off and on my whole life (I’m old) and still randomly bust out the board for fun
Why wait? Skating is a good workout and you’ll spend quite awhile just learning how to push, balance, and stop. I just started a month ago with my son and I’m having an absolute blast.
Suggestions:

Thanks for the advice ya'll!

Suggestions:

What’s wrong with longboards! I’m a bomber, or at least used to be.

What’s wrong with longboards! I’m a bomber, or at least used to be.
Well, a longboard can be a broboard. But a longboarder doesn’t have to be a bro. I respect the 10% who are getting hectic on a longboard.

But I can’t stand when someone tells me “hey I skate too!” - and they really mean they do it in their Teva’s on the way to pick up their microbrew.

Nothing wrong with long boards. It depends on what type of skating dude plans to do. If he just wants to cruise and stroll then long boards is where it's at. But if actually plans to be active I.E. learn tricks take bails and everything else that comes with the sport a non long board is what he needs to get on. And I agree start now you can still lose alot of weight just from learning to skate and attempt tricks and how to fall (I'm serious)

**** it, just copped. Seems like whoever I bought it from did the StockX drop off because it already shows that it’s at StockX ready for authentification.
Weird .... or stockx is just sitting in pairs (their own inventory/manually controlling market?) and shipping direct.

Weird .... or stockx is just sitting in pairs (their own inventory/manually controlling market?) and shipping direct.
Possible but I had put in a lower bid compared to the highest ask, it’s always more when Goat does it with instant ship. Either way, I am not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom