2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Highly recommend these books for anyone interested in the history of hoops footwear.
D851024E-FDE9-4C43-8884-A5687FC199AB.jpeg
0B2FBD3D-0CDA-47C6-BA78-15116DC82789.jpeg
A8C3B48B-6446-4730-8B4B-466B26F799B6.jpeg

Not trying to pick on you but there’s a lot of misinformation.
The Dunk low was part of the OG pack in ‘85 with the standard (thin) tongue. Also intended for basketball. Just google image some of the teams rocking them in ‘85 and you’ll find pictures. A pic of Mark Jackson and the Pearl comes to mind.
I sTated this,its the elements of jordan 1,werent designed for skaters

Spoke directly with an owner. People were pistol whipped at multiple locations. Car loads of bad dudes rolled up, cleaned out lines. FCFS should be dead after this. Obviously not the kind of press Nike wants.
It doesn’t matter if fcfs or raffle anywhere there is a line up the possibility of violence can happen, best thing to do is have security for hyped releases

Im kind of excited for syracuse,kentucky and safari.travis will be a fece whow eventhough they are a limited gr

Who’s paying for the security necessary to defend against multiple people packing heat - to sell 10 pairs of shoes?
So places that are making profit would, it was a place think for the purple or green lobsters can’t remember but it was posted in here store had security with guns one of the dudes was standing by the line up with a 12 gauge, security or cops only safe way to go

So places that are making profit would, it was a place think for the purple or green lobsters can’t remember but it was posted in here store had security with guns one of the dudes was standing by the line up with a 12 gauge, security or cops only safe way to go
Yes,all the releases go smooth with police at door starting when store close,its not rocket science,bots make it where u must have fcfs

This isn't realistic, honestly if I were a shop owner I'd just raffle them off and not deal with FCFS nonsense. It would be an instore raffle of course and every purchase would give extra entries, I feel like this is the fairest way for both shops and buyers.

This isn't realistic, honestly if I were a shop owner I'd just raffle them off and not deal with FCFS nonsense. It would be an instore raffle of course and every purchase would give extra entries, I feel like this is the fairest way for both shops and buyers.
Instire raffle is best,and make it one day one time,worked for wotherspoon airmax

Back
Top Bottom