2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope we eventually get some co.jp retros. Storms, the black sail, purple/white, white/purple hi’s 🔥🔥🔥

bttys pack is nice though. Wouldn’t mind some UNLV lows

Workwear mids for today.
IMG_20200217_093708_1.jpg

Didnt i tell u march madness aka college series!too bad pistol whipping in dmv will ruin all future releaseses according to nike ,strangelove and shops especially in bethlehem pa

Didnt i tell u march madness aka college series!too bad pistol whipping in dmv will ruin all future releaseses according to nike ,strangelove and shops especially in bethlehem pa
Was talking to an owner about this today. Will be interesting to see what Nike does. They have completely manufactured this hype, and now it’s getting out of hand. Got stories of people with guns paying for shoes with bloody knuckles.

Was talking to an owner about this today. Will be interesting to see what Nike does. They have completely manufactured this hype, and now it’s getting out of hand. Got stories of people with guns paying for shoes with bloody knuckles.
HOw did u know the guy paid for shoes with bloody knuckles?thqt really happened

I think new college pack will include these : michigan,oregon,unc,syracuse,gtown,unlv,kentucky,and some new schools,maybe even hbcu,they cant wait to see the streets explode

HOw did u know the guy paid for shoes with bloody knuckles?thqt really happened
Spoke directly with an owner. People were pistol whipped at multiple locations. Car loads of bad dudes rolled up, cleaned out lines. FCFS should be dead after this. Obviously not the kind of press Nike wants.

Nyc must have been in pa.dc was other location.damn strangelove wws in the air that night.bloody knuckles.i would love a what the 2020 or what the dunk new rendering.nike dont want urban area

Last edited:
I think new college pack will include these : michigan,oregon,unc,syracuse,gtown,unlv,kentucky,and some new schools,maybe even hbcu,they cant wait to see the streets explode

Georgetown had the Terminators in ‘85 with the custom “HOYAS” on the heel instead of “NIKE”.

They are coveted because believe it or not the first dunks were for hoopers,and this was the pack that introduced the dunk to the masses circa 2002

BTTYS was the original marketing campaign in ‘85. Not 2002. The Dunk was already getting popular before ‘02. The SB craze took it to a ridiculous level that year.

The highs were intended for hoopers,the low dunk lifestyle,the skwters adapted it for its comfort and huge tongues which protect skaters wnkles unlike airwalks

Not trying to pick on you but there’s a lot of misinformation.
The Dunk low was part of the OG pack in ‘85 with the standard (thin) tongue. Also intended for basketball. Just google image some of the teams rocking them in ‘85 and you’ll find pictures. A pic of Mark Jackson and the Pearl comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom