2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

idgaf really either way if u skate or not, but it’s a fact everyone in the nation has played horse rather than a game of skate

mpiss mpiss

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a good time to plug the homie verse001 verse001 :

I’m a broken skater, but put 20 years into it. I cringe when I see a teenage girl in Thrasher gear. But I appreciate that Thrasher could not exist without kids buying that stuff.

Like what you like. If you are a fan of skate culture - I welcome you. Just don’t be a kook.

Fsho, thanks for the shout. Whether some want to admit it or not, the SB dunk is as much a “Sneaker head” shoe as it is a skate shoe. Sadly, it has also become a resellers dream shoe. But that can’t last forever

Nike SB really shoulda done a super GR for these and sent them mostly to skate shops. might as well show them some love.

the hype was going to be there whether they limited them or not, the only thing it would have affected is the after market price.

Last edited:
My local said they’ll let people who bought Skateboards from them buy it. That’s not even fair. I deff support them but I don’t skate so why would I buy one -___-

Unfortunately most skateshops are gonna be doing this, whether they admit or not. Skateshops have always prioritized their regulars before anyone else, it’s just how they operate.

11-19 year old me was a skate shop local, but I haven’t stepped foot inside a shop in 10+ years, so I’m considering this release done.

Back
Top Bottom