2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found some cheap 2015 untoykos but size 14 though....... search “Nike Dunk Low Sb White Canvas 14 Arctic Camo 2015 Tokyo” on eBay. Shops bearly recieved fsr of untokyo when they released back In 2015.

Unfortunately most skateshops are gonna be doing this, whether they admit or not. Skateshops have always prioritized their regulars before anyone else, it’s just how they operate.

11-19 year old me was a skate shop local, but I haven’t stepped foot inside a shop in 10+ years, so I’m considering this release done.
I am a regular I just don’t skate lol

Nike SB really shoulda done a super GR for these and sent them mostly to skate shops. might as well show them some love.

the hype was going to be there whether they limited them or not, the only thing it would have affected is the after market price.
They did

Found some cheap 2015 untoykos but size 14 though....... search “Nike Dunk Low Sb White Canvas 14 Arctic Camo 2015 Tokyo” on eBay. Shops bearly recieved fsr of untokyo when they released back In 2015.

Was thinking about trying to do that vintage look on my untokyos like Weirdo Weirdo did the hack pack Blazers a few pages back. What'd you dip em in anyway was it just bleach or what?

931CAAF6-74D4-4B7D-84AC-7D4266746B5D.jpeg

also I framed the bratrud print

72472E0F-3DBC-47CE-BF21-E7C7BF825378.jpeg

I feel like Nike is playing with the hype rn and will randomly drop them on snkrs app, they just don't want to accounce it, unless stock is huge per skate shop. I don't see Nike producing low qty of shoes if the hype could have made them sell 10* more without affecting the aftermarket

Lol, I havent skated in over 25 years, I just like dope shoes and dunks are some of the best designs out. This "dO YoU eVeN sKaTe bRO" gatekeeping is played. I get that the main stream appeal has made it harder on all of us to cop, but skating or not doesnt really mean **** anymore.

And it's just weird, no one asks if people wearing Jordans play basketball, or air max wearers if they even run, bro.

I feel like Nike is playing with the hype rn and will randomly drop them on snkrs app, they just don't want to accounce it, unless stock is huge per skate shop. I don't see Nike producing low qty of shoes if the hype could have made them sell 10* more without affecting the aftermarket

nike doesn't care about selling tons of shoes sometimes. there are countless hyped shoes that they could have produced and sold way more of, but didn't.

just went to sign up at arts and rec, box is already filled with entries one day after raffle opening by hella hypebeasts and their moms. literally drove 70 miles for an impossible chance cause nike won’t give my ****ing local a shipment even though they’ve been buying sbs for way longer than arts and rec. feeling nickname.esco’s energy for this release

Back
Top Bottom