2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20200221_093752_833.jpg
I never double up on pairs, but never say never....

Nike needs to do something about the whole Extra butter backdooring pairs to round2 .... 🤦🏽‍♂️

lol next snitching right Here, I see you Alpo...

It might sound crazy but I don’t think Nike cares that much at this point. Footlocker owns part of GOAT, we have no idea how much stuff they could be potentially backdooring already.

As much as it sucks for those of us who buy with intent to wear, the resell market only helps fuel the hype for the brand. Kids cop sneakers believing every paid could be a small time lotto ticket for them.

My mans hit me yesterday after hitting on the TS sb and told me not only how ugly they are but also how he can’t wait to resell them when they touch down. I don’t think homie has stepped foot in a skate shop including Zumies, pac sun , whatever in his life. That’s where hype has taken this ****.

concepts originally was a skateshop with a team and all

Eli Reed I think, but Charlie Wilkins def rode for them

Not sure Charlie Wilkins was on their team but they also had Will Harmon, Vinnie Ponte (started the shop with Jon Roy and Tarek) and a few others from Lexington. I remember it was odd that Eli was on the team cause he was friends with the whole Coliseum crew.
I still have a ton of the old stickers Jon would give out when I bought my decks there. Late 90’s was such a great time for the Boston skate scene.

Not sure Charlie Wilkins was on their team but they also had Will Harmon, Vinnie Ponte (started the shop with Jon Roy and Tarek) and a few others from Lexington. I remember it was odd that Eli was on the team cause he was friends with the whole Coliseum crew.
I still have a ton of the old stickers Jon would give out when I bought my decks there. Late 90’s was such a great time for the Boston skate scene.

Damn Will Harmon, I remember he used to be ashamed of working at a movie theatre in Boston. Now he got a awesome gig with adidas. Good dude

Back
Top Bottom