2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Around 2am i could go tru copdate with no problem even had the option to boost up. Anyone use boost up before and succeed? Anyways maybe 2am 3am is the best bet fellas . And I am guessing supreme is done .. spoke to people at ****ing awesome store wich is getting them and backed door all ready smh
I got on at 4am this morning and was able to put in 2 reservations for my area. I boosted also. The tricky part will be confirming if we hit. Im not sure what the time window is to confirm, but if its not in the early morning hours we're screwed.

extra butter. and tbh supreme is only disguised as a skateshop. If i went in and asked for a deck to be gripped or get some bearings pressed they'd prob laugh.

I will always consider supreme a low key skateshop. I'd never want to have a shop grip my board or put in bearings. They do that for the grunts all day.

I was finally able to get my entries via Copdate with my two local spots. But I didn’t see anything about boosting. Is that something you select at the time of the entry or after the fact?

I was finally able to get my entries via Copdate with my two local spots. But I didn’t see anything about boosting. Is that something you select at the time of the entry or after the fact?

Usually supposed to get an email soon after

all depends if the store is allowing boosts

Finally 907 907 #sequence AK 🔥
A0C196C1-0C29-4762-AC63-C582FD0F93D3.jpeg

But like that’s what a skate shop does...

Na there's etiquette for skate rats. If you old or new, sure they'd grip you up no problem. Supreme westcoast would grip you up so quick with that worldclass service. IDK about eastcoast tho.

FYI put the bearing in the truck first, then the wheel, then apply bodyweight........boom.
If you're in there every two weeks-once a month asking me to grip your board, by the third time I'm putting air bubbles all in your ish. There's a dedicated area in most shops for this. Counter with carpet with all the tools.

Last edited:
Let’s be honest
What shop would be backdooring pairs at retail?
Sucks for those boys that put their golden tickets at a consignment shop
They are not getting money back
Pretty sure consignment shops make you sign something saying they aren’t liable

For those of you that have Plums already. I normally wear a sz 10 in Dunks and Jordan 1's but have an opportunity at a 9.5 but wont be able to try it on first. Think I could get away with it sizing wise?

Back
Top Bottom