2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thought about it but won’t have time to drive to that part of town after work. May go tomorrow but I honestly think it’ll be pretty pointless at this point. Going to be all of Houston entered in that raffle lol.

I'm in same situation I'm in humble close to kingwood that drive is not a short one. After talking to them last month about previous hyped releases I got a feeling they'll have line going past street lights just for raffle lol

E00B7B10-70D8-4516-B7DE-DCEDF290C3E4.jpeg

I posted this on the reddit sub r/DunksNotDead when the Plums dropped.

TLDR:
2008 - Dunks became increasingly difficult to get due to backdooring. Dunk hype eventually dies
2020 - Dunks are in again and difficult to get due to backdooring, bots, and resellers. Dunk hype will eventually die.

Let's hope something comes around soon to draw the attention away. Yeezys/Boost dropping in hype was always a bad thing to me. Gave Nike all the cards again with 0 competition.

During the original Dunk wave I was a broke hs/college kid, I was into shoes but not really keeping up with anything since I couldn't even afford a to buy a pair of shoes back then. How does the current hype compare to then?

some skate shop postponed the drop cause copdate is ****ing up right now lmao

Dam BP all ready said **** it raffle closed on copdate ! Lol.. dam i am lucky i placed on Saturday for any type of opportunity.. i guess putting in the raffle or trying to put the raffle in did matter after all lol

This TS dunk got people on edge man. If u Haven't realize like 2 years ago this was gonna be the trend going forward I dunno what rock you were living under. The real ones,ogs, anyone who loves skateboarding for the true reasons and dunks . We're all beat at this point. The slums have won. Hype has killed any hope you ever had of getting retail on dunks anymore. Nike always was gonna win. $150 retail now. What a joke. I just chalk up every release to an automatic L. If I do cop it's a miracle. You got a better chance at seeing God before you get your hands on these lol.

Literally how I feel with any release at this point. Why bother getting excited anymore lol

val surf deleting any / all comments discussing copdate lol. blamed it all on NIKE & COPDATE, even said they were forced to do the 3 hour window last night :rofl:
ValSurf workers are clowns
and they prolly BD the whole stock
they did FCFS for Infrareds and only sold 6 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom