2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would never EVER try to scam anybody with fakes but if the decision is pay stupid resale or buy a rep that is 95% accurate, I don't see the harm in that. Not like I'm taking money out of Nike's pocket. They have created this monster by making pairs like this dumb limited.

Regarding this, I think this is gross and predatory. If I'm a buyer, I'm under the impression that what I'm getting is the real thing. I personally know someone who did this when the OW 1s dropped. Some of the bulk resellers on IG are doing the same as well. It's a big reason why I move on from a release after the initial drop. You don't know what you're buying.

Last edited:
Today was the day I was going to secure the shoes but StockX prevention department is inhibiting the process. I contacted them through two email addresses and they haven’t responded yet.

Getting ready to head out on this beautiful day. This Theragun changed my life. Best purchase of 2020 thus far.
B33E0C70-DC3B-4D3A-A0B9-B2E4D9A89C09.jpeg

I would be devastated if I paid 1200+ for fakes.
I don't care if they are A1, godkiller, whatever. I would be really upset.
I understand why they exist, I understand why someone might want them given the following:
-can't afford aftermarket prices
-can't obtain them for retail because nike made it nearly impossible

but i'd rather just move on or come back later after I hit on something and flip.

anybody that knowingly sells somebody that's unaware of what they're getting a fake pair is a pos period IMO.

Really? Which one did you get and why do you like it so much

I got the regular G3 (they can be had on discount).

I get really bad neck pain from work. And when I hurt my shoulder skating this past fall that neck pain got worse and I was quite miserable for 2 months. I went to PT, cortisone shots, massage, heat wraps but nothing was helping. I even started taking CBD lol I was desperate for relief.I was pretty depressed about it because I couldn’t skate at all or even just do regular day to day stuff without being in paiN.

Friend I skate with whipped this out one day and told me try it and I could actually skate without pain that day it was a miracle. So willing to try anything for my pain I bought this and I have been way better since. I’ve been able to skate and work out again using this and stretching before and after workouts. My girl uses it too for soreness after working out.

but for skating I do a quick swipe before and it activates your muscles. Don’t have to stretch or warm up nearly as much. And it is clutch for soreness just feels like you’re getting a nice massage and it’s quick and easy to use.

Pass on the 420, just doesn't do much for me.

I was able to grab a TS pair, I think it's a cool concept, details are nice. Glad to see Nike SB coming with some nice stuff.

I got the regular G3 (they can be had on discount).

I get really bad neck pain from work. And when I hurt my shoulder skating this past fall that neck pain got worse and I was quite miserable for 2 months. I went to PT, cortisone shots, massage, heat wraps but nothing was helping. I even started taking CBD lol I was desperate for relief.I was pretty depressed about it because I couldn’t skate at all or even just do regular day to day stuff without being in paiN.

Friend I skate with whipped this out one day and told me try it and I could actually skate without pain that day it was a miracle. So willing to try anything for my pain I bought this and I have been way better since. I’ve been able to skate and work out again using this and stretching before and after workouts. My girl uses it too for soreness after working out.

but for skating I do a quick swipe before and it activates your muscles. Don’t have to stretch or warm up nearly as much. And it is clutch for soreness just feels like you’re getting a nice massage and it’s quick and easy to use.

Yep those things have been getting more exposure in the last few years or so. They definitely have an positive impact from what I've seen and heard of them. I've even seen them on tv used by pros before contest runs. I honestly need to invest in one myself. I suck at stretching before rigorous activity. Lol and it shows these days when I skate as it takes much longer for me to warm up and get "loose". Nice to hear how its impacted you so much in a positive way.

Back
Top Bottom