2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore this today. Need to eventually get the most recent dotd

54B96DA8-A39F-4B7A-85A3-589E93C69B50.jpeg
33BA7F5D-CD2A-48A5-A399-155C92770B71.jpeg

I know everyone is tired of the TS talk, but I actually hit on a local raffle! Shoutout to 510 Skate Shop in Berkeley!

:nthat: I got home picking up the sneakers from them and thought I should've copped some gear too just to show some support. Think I'll just cop something online. How many tickets did you put in?

I wonder how many pairs they got. They did say they received more of these TS Dunk than their other SB releases.

:nthat: I got home picking up the sneakers from them and thought I should've copped some gear too just to show some support. Think I'll just cop something online. How many tickets did you put in?

I wonder how many pairs they got. They did say they received more of these TS Dunk than their other SB releases.

I went in on Sunday and put in 3 tickets.

Definitely show them support, they're a dope shop and crew. I always drop in when I'm in the area.

Pulled the trigger on plums. Found a lower asking price on Ebay w free shipping vs on Stock X $275.

$240 down the drain

source (1).gif

Been noticing w/ Dunks specifically, big footers get the shaft when it comes to resell. I'm a 12.5-13 in Dunks and between going back and finding grails vs these new releases there's definitely an upcharge for the size and Scarcity. I could find hella grails for a lower price point I'd be willing to pay if I was a smaller size but alas, that's not the case.

Last edited:
hol
Lot of pictures incoming, sorry in advance. All taken with flash. Got some dark purple and light purple laces in today. Gambled on trying to match the plums. The light purple definitely doesn't work but I like the dark, even though it has a more red hue. I also threw both purples in viotechs (spoiler).

1583192211083.png

1583192003957.png

1583192102259.png

1583192132511.png

1583192166820.png
really like the the pink laces. where'd you scoop em from?

FInally home. The details and shape are amazing. If nike went back to the og shape on SBs like this I'd cop everything.

Actually held a pair in hand today. The textures of the canvas around the toe and the plaid use on the mid panel are really understated in photos.

For a pretty “busy” shoe it’s a pretty solid use of materials all around.

Pulled the trigger on plums. Found a lower asking price on Ebay w free shipping vs on Stock X $275.

$240 down the drain

source (1).gif

Been noticing w/ Dunks specifically, big footers get the shaft when it comes to resell. I'm a 12.5-13 in Dunks and between going back and finding grails vs these new releases there's definitely an upcharge for the size and Scarcity. I could find hella grails for a lower price point I'd be willing to pay if I was a smaller size but alas, that's not the case.

As a 14-15

it’s SNKRS or bust
It’s retail or bust

.I’m sure I’ll touch something by The end of the year. There’s always a new hype release Coming out.

My boy the creator of the dia de los muertos DOTD just blessed me with a pair of F&F kyrie irvings 4 wow . So stoked !

CD188A9A-B8A2-49FD-BE26-129307BC10E8.png
6F4D4D83-98F1-469F-A601-B22EF66B9675.png
A8279137-405F-4EED-8611-79369DD4E1E1.png
What’s the difference compared to the regular release? It looks like all the different stuff is marketed on, anything besides that?

hol

really like the the pink laces. where'd you scoop em from?

The color is lilac. I the other color I ordered was grape. Dark purple might have worked better. Seller does buy two get one free but I ordered a different color pair for a different pair of shoes.

never get tired of seeing those TS sb pics man Nike SB killed this design! not saying their worth the resale but at least the details are premium ie tear away cloth instead of peel away paint.

Back
Top Bottom