2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you guys think a ds strangelove for slightly used sea crystals is a fair trade? thinking about trading mine off to a dude on the dunksnotdead group
I just sold my very clean sea crystals OG all for $325 to 1theogkicks. He just sold a pair of more worn sea crystals without OG all for $300. He's a reseller with a good following so he'll probably get $400 for mine. I don't know what strangeloves go for but there's a price check on sea crystals.

edit: good point sneakaprince sneakaprince both pairs i mentioned above were size 11

Last edited:
I just sold my very clean sea crystals OG all for $325 to 1theogkicks. He just sold a pair of more worn sea crystals without OG all for $300. He's a reseller with a good following so he'll probably get $400 for mine. I don't know what strangeloves go for but there's a price check on sea crystals.

size may play into effect with certain shoes. Especially older pairs like this.

SLs May carry a little more value only because they are still one of the more hyped sneakers of the year.

33 with a 6 year old and just peeped Kentucky and Cuse prices on StockX
89AD14DB-5C23-4BE9-8AFA-3DD9A69025CF.gif

Haha Richie le used my pic of Lodens on the thumbnail of his video on how NOT to wear SBs. The annoying thing is I been getting blown up about the **** all day.

Anyway, wore these
so he basically saying stop wearing skinny jeans?
YouTubers man

Haha Richie le used my pic of Lodens on the thumbnail of his video on how NOT to wear SBs. The annoying thing is I been getting blown up about the **** all day.

Anyway, wore these
517857A2-3581-4D77-85E8-2FC40AB0AC11.jpeg
Who would watch let alone make a video telling other men how to dress/wear their shoes?
This sneaker “culture” **** gets cringier by the day.

Always enjoy your videos though,dude.

Can anybody help me out?
On the push head 2 I’ve seen pairs with white stains on the material. Is that on how some shoes were produce? Or does that happen with age/wears

Back
Top Bottom