2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG-0911.jpg

Hump Day FootFile

FOH just joined yesterday too. Fellas y'all in???

lol who just joined? Man been on NT for years just haven't been active. Two little ones keep me busy my mans.

and as far as the dunks, shoot im just getting familiar with the shoe game lol. I am sure I am naive to some extent. I dont know whats a hot cop or not shurg

One thing I do hope to see is a resurgence of OG quality with these dunks. Someone at Nike is doing it right - the last few Jordan 3 retros and those new AM90 OGs are amazing for getting back to the OG design and materials. Hell, the AM90s even had the skinny boxes and tape in arch supports!
Hold up some of the toeboxes have been been blocky and there isn’t any leather. On another not the plums are near perfect

yup as soon as you stop being active thats when you start getting old

My recovery time and knees would like a word with you :lol:
I remember as a younger guy I would be able to play ball 7 days a week after school and on weekends with no problems. That's finally catching up to me now since I can't play ball without having body aches and knee soreness the next day. Hell I can barely get a parallel barbell squat without struggling now and knees ache like crazy doing them. Crazy thing is I'm only in my early 30s. Wish I knew how to properly take care of and recover my body when I was younger.

One thing I do hope to see is a resurgence of OG quality with these dunks. Someone at Nike is doing it right - the last few Jordan 3 retros and those new AM90 OGs are amazing for getting back to the OG design and materials. Hell, the AM90s even had the skinny boxes and tape in arch supports!

yo i low key never understood why they stopped giving the arch supports. I mean i never used em but its like part of unboxing of the airmax allure

Anybody got a line on an 11.5 plum? Pleaseeee PM me if you do. Cash ready and paying market value if need be or can swap for my DS 12.

I remember as a younger guy I would be able to play ball 7 days a week after school and on weekends with no problems. That's finally catching up to me now since I can't play ball without having body aches and knee soreness the next day. Hell I can barely get a parallel barbell squat without struggling now and knees ache like crazy doing them. Crazy thing is I'm only in my early 30s. Wish I knew how to properly take care of and recover my body when I was younger.
Yo you really gotta keep your body weight down and do cardio regularly. It’s one of those things

Haha Richie le used my pic of Lodens on the thumbnail of his video on how NOT to wear SBs. The annoying thing is I been getting blown up about the **** all day.

Anyway, wore these
517857A2-3581-4D77-85E8-2FC40AB0AC11.jpeg

Just watched that video. Dude practically admitted to being a hypebeast lol He actually had another on foot or 2 of yours in the video itself too.
I don’t usually post fits outside of the showcase thread but marikomorose marikomorose fearlessness encouraged me :lol:. Anyway UNDS Soullands :nthat:

1383F49A-CF0B-4C9B-A8C2-6318771A01E0.jpeg

C5DBCAFB-3F3F-4AE3-BBFC-15043EB29D79.jpeg

7FA002D7-C13A-4F5B-AFDD-F01C076CB643.jpeg

Bruh! as the kids say. That outfit is LIT! haha Think the socks are my fav. part go great with the soullands.

take up swimming

Back
Top Bottom