2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is why you never win UNDFTD

E9FB8742-32D5-47A5-91C8-9570D5C0A670.jpeg

Man. lots of good stuff in the last few pages of this thread! I'm stoked to see this thread moving more, for better or worse. As a 36 year old with blown knees and a 1 month old little dude, I can definitely relate!

And even though I've been mostly lurking for years in this thread, I feel like I know verse001 verse001 and agree that this thread definitely has his back (not that some crazy rando on youtube has any real pull anyway).

Hoping to be able to snag those spectrums... they vaguely remind me of puff n stuffs, which makes me like 'em. But I've kind of given up hope of easy pick-ups these days, and life's just a bit too crazy for me to be camping right now.

Rockin' the Baroques today. Wanting to try some different laces to switch it up. maybe some leather or some ropes... we'll see.

IMG_3311.jpg

Man. lots of good stuff in the last few pages of this thread! I'm stoked to see this thread moving more, for better or worse. As a 36 year old with blown knees and a 1 month old little dude, I can definitely relate!

And even though I've been mostly lurking for years in this thread, I feel like I know verse001 verse001 and agree that this thread definitely has his back (not that some crazy rando on youtube has any real pull anyway).

Hoping to be able to snag those spectrums... they vaguely remind me of puff n stuffs, which makes me like 'em. But I've kind of given up hope of easy pick-ups these days, and life's just a bit too crazy for me to be camping right now.

Rockin' the Baroques today. Wanting to try some different laces to switch it up. maybe some leather or some ropes... we'll see.

IMG_3311.jpg

Why are your knees blown at the age of 36? Lol do you hoop/skate professionally or have a hard job? seriously curious lol.

IDK how anyone can do that stuff with confidence in a stranger and send payments the way dude is asking.. even PP was a gift. What do I know though.. my plug is SX.

Back
Top Bottom