2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those of you that I’ve been rocking dunks or sbs since 05....How do you guys feel about this dunk/SB trend going on now…??? All these shoes are becoming popular because of off-white and Travis Scott it’s a little ridiculous… Now kids are wearing SB dunks? Where were they last year...its nauseating honestly. But shout out to those dunk heads who've been rocking with the shoe for a while because now your getting a resurgence or colorways.

ps.... If this Travis Scott dunk…or the plum is your first dunk you’re a goofball basically

I’ve been wearing sb dunks longer than that

but that’s because I’m old lol

honestly the only difference now as opposed to back then is that the sb world and resell market has gotten on steroids

wasn’t as crazy back in the day like yea stuff would sell out and 99% of the time you HAD to cop In store due to very limited options online for sb dunks outside of eBay and a resell market did exist even back then

but on the real people mostly copped because they loved sb dunks

now people mostly cop because they love money to be made on a potential flip

Now those actually buying for resell make me laugh like the utter trash we left on sale racks to rot back in the day are coveted now lol people paying 500-1K on some junk shoe even die hard sb dunks heads passed on is kinda wild to me

just shows how bad people wanna be down when something is trendy

but for those who were just too young or not even born yet and just love the shoes now I’m not mad at them I mean we all gotta start somewhere right?

honestly the only difference now as opposed to back then is that the sb world and resell market has gotten on steroids

wasn’t as crazy back in the day like yea stuff would sell out and 99% of the time you HAD to cop In store due to very limited options online for sb dunks outside of eBay and a resell market did exist even back then

Now those actually buying for resell make me laugh like the utter trash we left on sale racks to rot back in the day are coveted now lol people paying 500-1K on some junk shoe even die hard sb dunks heads passed on is kinda wild to me

but for those who were just too young or not even born yet and just love the shoes now I’m not mad at them I mean we all gotta start somewhere right?

I’ll add to this by saying the stuff people buy with thoughts it’ll go wild on the secondary market will certainly brick — so if you miss you it’ll all come back around lol.

I’ve see a few accounts that pumped Truckits and Spectrums as go-to joints for resell when in reality there’s little to none and your only benefit is selling through GOAT/StxkX to maintain your seller rating.

Even within SB releases every QS isn’t desirable and the label didn’t mean that it was certified fire.

giphy.gif

Oh that Richie Le. Dude is a cornball.

I thought y’all were talking about JD Kicks. He took shots too verse001 verse001

2:20 mark
Well he did on the lows but then he counterbalanced it by complementing the highs lol

Anyway, one reason I stopped giving style advice in my videos even though people were asking me for it is because I felt super corny telling people how I think they should dress. It felt super awkward to do those segments. I just like the shoes man

that video dead made negative sense since the beginning...... unlike him, just wear what you like forget being trendy; it all goes around in a circle anyway. IE baggy jeans to slim fit now back to somewhat baggy

Yo you really gotta keep your body weight down and do cardio regularly. It’s one of those things

Ah man it's not my weight - I'm a slim dude, and I get my cardio in as well. I don't think there's anything I can do about the knee pains since that's just wear and tear for me. I've never had any knee injuries *knocks on wood* either.

A few interesting tidbits on the safaris.. orange label release (Skateshop’s only) but they don’t come in the orange label box. Also, box price is still 90 bucks (2019 pricing) since they were originally slated for November 2019 but got pushed back. Weird lol

“just shows how bad people want to be down”

this^^

thats what it feels like to me. It just feels like a bunch of kids that were wearing Jordan 1s and yeezys last year are wearing SB’s this year. Like another dude said in here, I forget what page it was on, but he said that the SB, all of a sudden, kind of has this yeezy, jordan 1 hype aura that doesnt sit with me. And when I’m in the city I see the same kids everyday and what they wear. Like I’m over here wearing Reebok classic suedes. I stay far away from that

7, 10, 12, 13, 14 Shadows

Haha Richie le used my pic of Lodens on the thumbnail of his video on how NOT to wear SBs. The annoying thing is I been getting blown up about the **** all day.

Anyway, wore these
517857A2-3581-4D77-85E8-2FC40AB0AC11.jpeg
No right or wrong way of wearing sneakers except if laces are dragging or size is big or small. Nice shot.

Back
Top Bottom