2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BA28A17B-34F8-4C33-A579-D7290DB05B93.jpeg

I agree that they shouldn't retro them, but I do think they should bring them back with a new twist kinda like they did the Rayguns.
That way the old Dunk heads can still own their original Dunks from the Golden Era and it'll allow the new wave to catch a similar feeling.

Had to pass on the Spectrums for now.. Spent way too much on shoes these past couple weeks...

Quoting to remind myself of what I keep saying mentally :lol: I am doing okay but I have to do better. Going to try to stick to Safari's and FR V's at the end of the month and thats it. If I get Kentuckys at retail cool but nothing resale. May Jesus be with me and block my ability to convince myself of anything otherwise :lol:

I agree that they shouldn't retro them, but I do think they should bring them back with a new twist kinda like they did the Rayguns.
That way the old Dunk heads can still own their original Dunks from the Golden Era and it'll allow the new wave to catch a similar feeling.
Or bring them back as flipped heights.
No damn that...Bring them all back in huge numbers...
This. So much this. Screw the hype....I want Hunters.
not sure why people are so against one-to-one retros of dunks. why is this the one sacred thing in nike's archive?
Exactly. Some folks think the AJ1 Trinity should release every few years on a cycle. An occasional SB retro will not end the world.

Back
Top Bottom