2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Freddy release would be the Apocalypse.

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

I don’t like the idea of exact retros. It just won’t be the same. Won’t smell the same.

when I got my bucks last year I had to smell them. Man that smell brought me euphoric memories. I was scrolling in circles with my thumb on a thick iPod, listening to We Don’t Care and watching Yeah Right. It’s rare to be brought back to simpler times. I’m not ashamed to say here, on NT, that I’m a new shoe sniffer.

Haha I only posted that sneaker Freaker photo because I felt like that kind of summed up what I was saying yesterday. Almost to say like this new younger crowd isn’t worthy LOL. But At the same time I hate updated retros that are just a little bit off.

Quoting to remind myself of what I keep saying mentally :lol: I am doing okay but I have to do better. Going to try to stick to Safari's and FR V's at the end of the month and thats it. If I get Kentuckys at retail cool but nothing resale. May Jesus be with me and block my ability to convince myself of anything otherwise :lol:
I’m skipping the unc 3s.

gotta focus on the FR Vs, and safaris.
Then the spectrums.

not sure why people are so against one-to-one retros of dunks. why is this the one sacred thing in nike's archive?

Ehh honestly a lot of people just like the history of a shoe initial drop and the like lore of it all which I can understand to a degree

or the fact that it can be butchered BADLY like those black medicom from a few years back were horrendous

also some have the shoe and like the exclusivity of having it for personal or $$$ reasons

personally I’m not against it I think it’s cool to retro a sb drop plus a lot of gems dropped and didn’t drop people missed out on

I would LOVE a regular drop for FLOMS for example

or a retro of send helps even though I have 3 pairs would be amazing lol

the issue I think with SB is the fact that a lot of the old sb were designed by skaters/shops/artists so some red tape possibly

But it to me is a wonderful idea

1 to 1 retros will still be retros

I see no reason not to do it, it will not affect the exclusivity of the OGs (or the value) because they will not be the same.... only look the same

Makes no sense to me to take this hard stance against it

One or two a year seems reasonable, make them premium materials and charge $150
Wins for everyone

Where are you seeing that?

They might pull that no US stuff.. they pick and choose when they want to use their NYC (or w/e else) hub as an excuse to ship to the US. But I think the New Beginnings raffle was UK only.

They might pull that no US stuff.. they pick and choose when they want to use their NYC (or w/e else) hub as an excuse to ship to the US. But I think the New Beginnings raffle was UK only.

I just searched their app, website, IG & Twitter and saw no mention of them releasing college packs. Legit wanted to know where he’s seeing that at lol.

Back
Top Bottom