2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

61C775E2-DCC7-41FB-8E01-F70A540CAE37.jpeg

shoutout to pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks for the oop on these a few years ago

I take it you didn’t grab that other pair.

Loved 3000GTs as a kid.
first gen stealths >>>

that tt vr4 though :smokin

Haha yea this car is so fun to drive and means a alot to me, it was a close friends car who passed away and was pretty much kept in a storage by his family for years(I assumed they had gotten rid of it) but then his father let me know recently that they still had it and were gonna junk it. The car was in rough shape. But still I immediately jumped at the opportunity and have held nothing back restoring this beauty. I've rebuilt the engine, got her painted, replaced the entire suspension, axles, clutch, reupholstered. There are still a few things I need to do but I'm happy where I'm at so far, she's not really a daily driver I have a truck for that, anyways I'll keep it short since I'm off topic haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308-193247_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-193247_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
My first dunk was a pro b (Oxides) so I prefer SB’s but I love regular dunks just as much. I probably had more ‘regulars’ than SB’s in the mid 2000s. Like someone said.. if the colorway is dope I’ll take em.. just don’t give me SB’s with a flat tongue .. that’s disrespectful :lol:

Thinking about picking up a pair of the Strangelove SB’s from a local resale shop. I’m a TTS 12 in Jordan 1’s and I have a really narrow foot. Would I be able to pull off a half size down in the StrangeLove’s?

Thinking about picking up a pair of the Strangelove SB’s from a local resale shop. I’m a TTS 12 in Jordan 1’s and I have a really narrow foot. Would I be able to pull off a half size down in the StrangeLove’s?
Depends on how much pain you like in your heels.

I'll be paying resale for the safaris if/when I strike out. should I go with the same 8.5 I have in highs or do I need to 0.5 size up?

Back
Top Bottom