2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just wish that same energy would be put into making them actually obtainable for those that want them.

they owe us nothing, really, but its disheartening to those of us that poured so much money and time into it "back in the day." now a lot of us sit on the sidelines while resellers with bots eat.

the feeling of getting something by waiting in line like a normal person or copping online is completely different than filling out raffle after raffle, taking a typical L and then copping off of stockx.

come on nike.
The last time I camped out was for a pair of Cali's. Those experiences were fun because I got to meet all types of people and just sit in awe of the skaters because I know I couldn't skate for **** lol.

Speaking of which... my consolation after taking the L on TS’ the deets on these are so dope and it’s my only blue box SB.

9A1E5273-C1FA-4C44-B7D1-29BED4986F24.jpeg
48612C69-4AF8-44DC-8889-C6B99B991428.jpeg

a few years ago someone broke into my car and stole loons and Bordeaux VIIs among other things (they weren't visible but I think I was being watched where I lived). loons were one of my favorites.

I remember wishing the loons had the dots that were painted on instead of stitched like the samples...but I still copped from a local shop when they dropped.

I don't think I ever put them on without thinking about painting the missing dots lol. if they ever retro them and make them highs it would be dope if they could paint the dots instead. I guess it didn't pass the test when it came to washing or something.

(i'm probably not clear on the missing dots thing but just look at the samples and look at the retail version to see what I mean)

Supa Saturday...

#NotSyracuse
#NotKentucky
#Not2020

Lol
3E8335A8-14BB-4AAB-A098-9AFC79A69842.jpeg
7F8B38A1-0C3C-4791-BD79-A04BF05C1A8A.jpeg
hardly can believe these came out nearly 20 years ago...I'm old
Here’s a few I had handy to take a pic that are DS...

2001 Obsidian Griptapes
2002 Wheat Forbes
2004 Sea Crystals
2003 Shima Shima 2

8D240766-1A08-42C1-8F7D-8990DDFB87CE.jpeg
don't remember the obsidian griptapes

I remember there was a team red and maybe a black w/ gum sole
Dusting these off today
C1467C66-7377-4D27-8AFF-92D2C3C0BA72.jpeg

D22C423E-6AB7-4414-9FE8-67904486C69C.jpeg
I'll always remember HBW wores these on a MTV dating show and got cut in half by the girl :lol:

I think the show was called Next and he walked off the bus wearing a purple polo shirt that he claimed the producers stopped at Walmart and picked out clothes for them

the girl called him a purple people eater :rofl:

pretty sure there was a gif around the time that came out that someone posted

I'll always remember HBW wores these on a MTV dating show and got cut in half by the girl :lol:

I think the show was called Next and he walked off the bus wearing a purple polo shirt that he claimed the producers stopped at Walmart and picked out clothes for them

the girl called him a purple people eater :rofl:

pretty sure there was a gif around the time that came out that someone posted
ytZtNUbrnfhi8.gif

saw him a couple years back at my local burger joint, i didn't say anything though :lol:

My buddy just got a pair of these and was asking me about them but I dont know a thing about them. Anybody have any info about them.

Screenshot_20200309-154549_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom