2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped off SPOT
FBCF55E0-52B2-4C6E-8C8B-D76BBD9918F6.jpeg

might've been posted already but ebay got another one of those 10% coupon codes: MARCHTEN expires on 3/20

sucks that lots of goodies are inflated way more than 10% to offset the discount
But eBay pays the seller the difference do they not? It's an eBay offered sale not the individual sellers.

I put in a few offers on a pair of decon dunks on ebay earlier. seller had them listed for $200 obo but kept declining my offers without a counter so I messaged asking if he had one. he replied $250 and then relisted them for $400 obo. then he messaged me again to tell me how many watchers there were and to act soon :lol: :smh:

I put in a few offers on a pair of decon dunks on ebay earlier. seller had them listed for $200 obo but kept declining my offers without a counter so I messaged asking if he had one. he replied $250 and then relisted them for $400 obo. then he messaged me again to tell me how many watchers there were and to act soon :lol: :smh:
oh hell no, **** him :rofl: :rolleyes

Lol this is getting out of control

What’s next?

For the next lebron i need to see a picture of you grabbing rim for the first time

then show me every basketball statistic in AAU you have ever had recorded

then we will need a voicemail from your former coach confirming you get buckets
All the hoops you have to jump through just for a chance to purchase a pair of shoes you want.

Simple, make it in person raffle. You can only win twice in one year. Sucks for people that don’t have local skate shop (like me). Offer some sort of discount for losers for one time purchase while there.

All the hoops you have to jump through just for a chance to purchase a pair of shoes you want.

They're showing their *** and it's going to get worse as the year progresses. I have a little over 10 pairs (which is nothing compared to many in this thread), but what if someone off the street saw these and wanted to buy only to be told they needed to show they were a true SB collector?

Back
Top Bottom