2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

a few years ago someone tried to buy tiffs off of my feet. I also was like how would that work?? i'm not walking around in socks lol. he offered the sneakers on his feet plus whatever amount he offered for my tiffs.

I still couldn't and didn't do it but it was flattering, lol.
I don't know i'm weird...while i'd buy something vnds at least let it come in a box and I don't want to see it worn. I can suspend belief enough lol but seeing someone wear them and offering them money so I can rock them literally minutes apart? na...

Finally got em after years of them on the grail list.:nthat:
20200309_174935.jpg

maaaaaaaaaaaan i want those wine reds. howd you get them?
Dude I bought them years ago directly from a shop in Japan. Low-tech I believe. They had 2 size 12s. I honestly didn't think they would make it to my house as the whole page was in Japanese and the translation was really bad but they did show up a couple weeks later. I should have scooped up the second pair but didn't have alot of funds back then.

For those familiar with KITH entries, can I use a second email address to enter w/o my first being disqualified? They're not doing FCFS for the BTTYS Low.

Dude I bought them years ago directly from a shop in Japan. Low-tech I believe. They had 2 size 12s. I honestly didn't think they would make it to my house as the whole page was in Japanese and the translation was really bad but they did show up a couple weeks later. I should have scooped up the second pair but didn't have alot of funds back then.

They’re so ****ing dope.

Sell them to me:nerd:

I had a feeling Nike would make a pack based on air max 1’s. They’re exactly the same as my mock-up
1583849598535.jpeg
That viotech mock up >>>>>>>

might've been posted already but ebay got another one of those 10% coupon codes: MARCHTEN expires on 3/20

sucks that lots of goodies are inflated way more than 10% to offset the discount

was this rolled out to only select users? bc it doesn't work for me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom