2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Took every L imaginable on today's drops. Dunks shouldn't be so hard to cop man... this isn't recent either. I think I've taken an L on every single Dunk since the black pigeons smh.. only reason I even have some of the releases from the last couple years is by forking over aftermarket prices. This is starting to get old.

F0403D50-05B6-4872-AF70-F8F28D92D6BA.jpeg

6011A1E0-AF53-4681-90DF-02AF684EBA71.jpeg

and just like that my SB streak ended would been nice to cop safaris but wasnt ment to be congrats glad some NT members hit

Safaris looking clean. Didn’t think I would like them but after seeing them on feet, it changed my mind.

Does anyone know how the Kentucky/Syracuse fit? I got a 10.5 in the blue today, I usually wear a 10 but I’m gonna keep them anyway. Hoping they run a little small or something.

phamo phamo looks like I caught the L on local and premier. I'm not sure if Detroitcity sent out invoice notifications yet or not. I know their raffle ended around 12 or so. But yeah so far not looking likely I'll cop the W for you. Hopefully you put in some raffles too and maybe got lucky today lol

Wouldn't mind a regular blue sole on that pair up there but I still like.

Man I want the cuses bad now :lol: hoping Feature or OBD will look out for me just this one time lmao

Back
Top Bottom